1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
344 Posts
Looks like a couple thousand dollars of dmg. At 3400 plus say 2K you are getting close to what a good used 1 will cost. If you can get it for say 2000 bucks though, it might be worth doing. Im not expert but thats my opinion.

Ken

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
ya i thought 'ol boys' prices were on the high side myself. he does have a couple 636's and an '05 10r that i wouldn't mind having but he wants too much for me.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
i love the condition: "FAIR" :crackup:

$3400 is a little much...just my 2cents
Yeah... I like the "fair" thing too. Where the hell did that come from? It looks like it backed into a phone pole at about 90. :crackup: $3400 is a lotta coin...even if it IS "special edition".

·
Registered
319 Posts
First, my heart pounded at 100MPH, my jaw dropped, my eyes popped out, and hyperventilated. I'm in shock. Someone, anyone plaese call 911!!! I own a Special Edition and can't bare the though of dropping it. I think I felt pain when I saw it. With the drama ouit o the way, don't do it unless you have the money to restore the obvious and the unseen damage. It could be a good streetfighter project, since it lost the subframe and front. BTW, FAIR condition, is the guy on drugs?

·
Registered
132 Posts
dude! that things wadded into a ball-by the time your done rebuilding it you could have a bike thats whole

1 - 10 of 10 Posts