Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 7:30 My buddy hit a deer on Gixxer 600 runin about 70. Im going to the hospital now, but I guess the bike destoryed.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I just got a call my buds on his way to pick me up. He told me what happened. I guess he was runnin about 85 sorry. He was on H229 in a sweepin corner on the inside. Josh hit a 4 point buck. He was wearing full leathers and a helmet. It broke three ribs and fractured his right leg. I guess he was trying to low side it right before he hit. The bad thing is he lost his cell phone in the collision and laid there for a hour before he was found. I was ridin earlier and it was 35 degrees. Its 28 now. I dont want to imagion what that would be like. They said he was freezing. Besides that he alright. Jonny picked the deer up. They say the deer looked albino cause it slid down the road. Josh said "he wanted to mount it, the first buck hes got this year, but he didnt think it would be on his bike." Well I guess hes still got his sence of humor. I'll post later after I talk to him.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Burress8 said:
Well, I just got a call my buds on his way to pick me up. He told me what happened. I guess he was runnin about 85 sorry. He was on H229 in a sweepin corner on the inside. Josh hit a 4 point buck. He was wearing full leathers and a helmet. It broke three ribs and fractured his right leg. I guess he was trying to low side it right before he hit. The bad thing is he lost his cell phone in the collision and laid there for a hour before he was found. I was ridin earlier and it was 35 degrees. Its 28 now. I dont want to imagion what that would be like. They said he was freezing. Besides that he alright. Jonny picked the deer up. They say the deer looked albino cause it slid down the road. Josh said "he wanted to mount it, the first buck hes got this year, but he didnt think it would be on his bike." Well I guess hes still got his sence of humor. I'll post later after I talk to him.
Wow man, hope he heals up fast. Glad he is going to be ok and seems to be in pretty good spirit.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Good thing he was wearing full gear. Hope he comes out ok.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
luis.pita said:
damn.....can happen to anyone!!! keep us posted .

Not for us City folk in California :headshake:.....ok maybe if I was visiting Hill :lol:

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
i've hit a deer in a doolie b4 goin about 80 pullin a trailer a few yrs back... thank goodness 4 ranchand bumpers, and i couldnt even imagine doin that on a bike... good luck 2 ya friend. and yea when i hit him 2/ that 3 1/4 ton truck it exploded!!! and i kept on rollin...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Glad he's ok. Wombats are the prob at night here. Like hitting a rock

·
Registered
52 Posts
Your friend is lucky... Thats sucks to be all broken up on the side of the road damn near freezing to death. I would moun that dear for all that trouble. lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts