Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys i was just reading through the thread about the moron wanting big big $$$ for his 07 10R then i got to the end of the reply's & found this:
@@@#$%% man please listen to this y'all riding home from the Galleria Houston tx miami just won riding down braid forest and the piece that. Holds the clutch on where you put your foot on snaps I'm in 6 gear can down shift literally have to pull over holding the clutch cut the. Bike off in 6 gear on the side of the rode the piece literally snapped right at the bolt my bike is 1 year and a month its a zx10r 2011 beautiful bike do you think. I should call Kawasaki or the dealer ship its not under warranty cause the warranty ends at 1 year should I just go find the piece tommorow my self all I'm saying is a bike this new that should happen to and if I wasn't a dam good rider that could have been catastrophic and deadly dam it wtf some body feel me what you think guys

STM Shanno

STM Shanno

Then after that the thread about helmets saving lives really got weird
whats going on here today??????

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,779 Posts
No shit, right? WTF? There's several threads with that jibberish in it. :dontknow: Is it a full moon or something?

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
guys i was just reading through the thread about the moron wanting big big $$$ for his 07 10R then i got to the end of the reply's & found this:
@@@#$%% man please listen to this y'all riding home from the Galleria Houston tx miami just won riding down braid forest and the piece that. Holds the clutch on where you put your foot on snaps I'm in 6 gear can down shift literally have to pull over holding the clutch cut the. Bike off in 6 gear on the side of the rode the piece literally snapped right at the bolt my bike is 1 year and a month its a zx10r 2011 beautiful bike do you think. I should call Kawasaki or the dealer ship its not under warranty cause the warranty ends at 1 year should I just go find the piece tommorow my self all I'm saying is a bike this new that should happen to and if I wasn't a dam good rider that could have been catastrophic and deadly dam it wtf some body feel me what you think guys

STM Shanno

STM Shanno

Then after that the thread about helmets saving lives really got weird
whats going on here today??????

Did they mention anything about Starbucks?

It saves lives you know...

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,779 Posts

·
The Pace
6,958 Posts
The helmet noob barely knows English. Figured out that helmets are a good idea and was trying to post his discovery. If so, kinda smarter than some of us Americans.

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
STM Shanno always posts weird shit. Don't know his deal.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
we dont get it cuz we dont have Corbin seats. Were all morons.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
:lol: STM Shanno has trouble forming sentences, staying on topic, using the forum, and lord knows what else

This is the same guy who posted in Mapson02's drinking and riding thread saying that he smokes 5 blunts before riding.....

Hope that helps clear things up a bit.....

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
No shit, right? WTF? There's several threads with that jibberish in it. :dontknow: Is it a full moon or something?
Well after investigation it's several things, Spam or Bot(a program that operates as an agent for a user or another program or simulates a human activity ) and a few members maybe not sound or mind.... or bad with English. :dontknow:

The Spam/Bot we have great members on this site that report that but sometimes the BOT is so good they can't even recognize it when the see it but that's ok they help alert tremendously to this site for the most part. :thumbsup:

Then there are your 1, ONE, posts wonders and some members take a chance to have fun with as to oppose reporting it. :heyyou: :idea:it's ok I understand bored at work or something but bottom line if there are spammers on this site and I know we don't like it best to turn it in to the Moderators to help clean our site up but to say the site it is "Weird Today"....well since I have been here a weird day is when something strange or someone messing with our site is not reported. :wink::thumbsup:

bloo

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
HA! I watched that video a few weeks ago. Never noticed the tassels the first time, or I probably didn't watch it long enough....WTF....

Also noticed he doesn't have Gen4 Tri-Spokes on there...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.