Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well to start in july i was let go due to "deficiencies" as they say. Then my bike was stolen AGAIN :headshake so i had to take a swim test for the new apps in broward and i failed the first time ( have passed since then). Well on aug almost a month to date after my bike was stolen a detective calls me. He says mr izzo do u own a GSXR 600 06 i said i did but it was stolen then he asked me if i knew the man driving it i stated no. Turns out they did not even bother to change color or EVEN THE PLATE ! The detective then says that the rider has passed on in a traffic crash ......:eyecrazy: Now i have to start to pack up and move so i can move in with my pops. This sucks but i did have full coverage:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Well to start in july i was let go due to "deficiencies" as they say. Then my bike was stolen AGAIN :headshake so i had to take a swim test for the new apps in broward and i failed the first time ( have passed since then). Well on aug almost a month to date after my bike was stolen a detective calls me. He says mr izzo do u own a GSXR 600 06 i said i did but it was stolen then he asked me if i knew the man driving it i stated no. Turns out they did not even bother to change color or EVEN THE PLATE ! The detective then says that the rider has passed on in a traffic crash ......:eyecrazy: Now i have to start to pack up and move so i can move in with my pops. This sucks but i did have full coverage:thumbsup:
He stole your bike and got smoked on it? Can't say he didn't have it coming.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Was he on your bike in the crash? are you geting the bike back? Your luck will surely change. Keep your head up

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dont know if it was same guy also already had a total claim loss on it so dont think so. Thinking about waiting till the 2011 comes out:werd: i hope so my girl just went to an interview in orlando for a job that uses her degree and she is really excited about it so... may have to start puting apps for leo jobs in orlando.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I was wondering what happend to ya. Good to hear that you had this bike covered under insurance.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
well if things are that shitty hopefully they can only get better.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
that swim test sucks! trust me i know! Orlando PD not a bad look. And good...another thief off the streets. All in all an awesome story.

·
Team Green Baby!
1,518 Posts
Glad hear you had full coverage and things worked out in your favor at the end. On a side note, does anyone know if the rates go up if you report it stolen?

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Glad hear you had full coverage and things worked out in your favor at the end. On a side note, does anyone know if the rates go up if you report it stolen?
Mine didn't....but that was here in TX thru progressive....i only had comprehensive thout which covers theft,natural disasters,vandalism,...stuff like that.I didn't opt for the full coverage collision or whatever it was.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Sorry about your run with bad luck, but it will pick up I'm sure. The good thing is that you had insurance on your bike. Looks like the theif got what was coming to him. One thing about LE jobs is that there's always openings somewhere, and always a need for PO's in this time. Good luck with your girl, and with your hunt.

·
Registered
825 Posts
He stole your bike and got smoked on it? Can't say he didn't have it coming.
:+1: The scales will even out.Chin up bud,you're due for something good to happen soon. Best of luck!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Good luck getting a new bike man and your luck will surely change bro

1 - 16 of 16 Posts