Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Love that "Amateur Sketch" and the authentic leprechauhn flute. I don't think its just the leprechaun who is smoking crack. :headshake

·
Registered
289 Posts
lol the guy said the leprechaun flute was passed down from THOUSANDS of years ago from his great great great grandfather. Read that again...it makes no sense at all lol...these people are seriously retarded. Did anyone think of using night vision on their camera, then they would realize they are retarded. And come on, shining a light on it makes it disappear, AKA IT WAS NEVER THERE!!! :lol:

·
Registered
175 Posts
if this video clip is real, that's really sad!! i almost fell outta my chair when the woman said it could be a crackhead!! :rotflmao:

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Idiots!!!!

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
I don't get it, is this for real?
:dontknow:

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
not so fast guys. a leprechuan isn't so far fetch. just last week. I saw loch ness monster stick his head out from my toilet. with every bit of courage. I was able to flush his ass down. Havn't seen him since then:lol:.

there's a lot of dumb people out there. We should be more afraid of them .then the boogey man:headshake

·
Damn I'm Getting Old
995 Posts
Easily solved. Lets have some of our LA members (lower alabama) run down there and check it out.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
I CAN'T BELEAVE THEY BROADCASTED THE SKETCH! :headshake But I can't stop laughing. And the cherry on top of it all, is that it is in a black community. Oh Lord:badteeth::headshake. When will they stop the inbreeding?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
More than anything.... A leprachaun in Alabama... p.l.ease, give me strength

1 - 19 of 19 Posts