Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Wow. Everyone has their beliefs, and before I say anything I'll say that I did grow up going to church every sunday. But from what I have been through and personally seen, there is not a more twisted, two faced, quick to stab you in the back person as a bible thumper. I'm not saying all who believe in god are like that. But it really pisses me off when people think they are a higher class than other poeple because they got church.. As corrupted as churches are these days it makes me sick!

Just look at this kid! I mean seriously this is so sad! Just watch this kid grow up and end up bein gay. What song would his parents teach him then?? .I'm far from bein gay, but if someone wants to be then more power to them!! That just goes to show that people worry WAY to much about what other people are doin instead of teaching their own kids good morals.God I hate stupid people :headshake

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think most of you know where i stand on this issue from the other thread, and i will say that the most important right in america is the right to choose. when i have kids they will be free to choose there own beliefs one way or the other and i will support them. but to force your beliefs onto you kids and put them up to something like this is just wrong on so MANY levels.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Some people should not breed. That is just so sad and disgusting.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Shades of Neo-Nazi youth ? :dontknow: When will people realize that they CANNOT speak for God. How the hell do they know who'll get to Heaven?

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Shades of Neo-Nazi youth ? :dontknow: When will people realize that they CANNOT speak for God. How the hell do they know who'll get to Heaven?
A freakin men to that!! I actually got into a serious discussion with an old friend thats a hadcore church guy, and he tried to argue that. He tried to tell me that because I don't goto church that I won't goto heaven. I made it very VERY clear that I don't need a church to tell me what I believe...

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
it is disgusting to see adults express their hate thru innocent children. Sad part is, this kid is likely going to be the same as his parents. Hate breeds hate. I don't blame religion and christianity for this, rather a misguided and ignorant view of it, not to mention good ol' fashioned bad parenting.

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Same as a neo-nazi parent teaching their tiny kid to goose step and Hile Hitler. Exactly the same. What some find to be " THE WAY" others find disturbing and completely unethical. Yes, unethical. I said it.
That kid will be arrested his senior year of high school for " fag bashing " while on spring break guaranteed and the parents will celebrate his arrest by going to church and "praising their so called God".
These are the types of people that go to the funeral of fallen military service men killed in battle and protest " God against Gays".

I will say this, trying not to curse too much..... " Fuck you and your beliefs...I do NOT care what you believe. Keep it to yourself or may your god find it in is heart to strike you and your entire family dead or disease stricken."

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Same as a neo-nazi parent teaching their tiny kid to goose step and Hile Hitler. Exactly the same. What some find to be " THE WAY" others find disturbing and completely unethical. Yes, unethical. I said it.
That kid will be arrested his senior year of high school for " fag bashing " while on spring break guaranteed and the parents will celebrate his arrest by going to church and "praising their so called God".
These are the types of people that go to the funeral of fallen military service men killed in battle and protest " God against Gays".
This is my problem with the entire situation. They used a kid who probably doesn't know what an opinion is let alone form one. Now he thinks what he did and said was right and one day when he is old enough to understand what he said he will only expand on thoose views. I said on fb kids are vicious when it comes to the social order, so the positive reinforcement he received for this would only lend to the belief that the anti gay sentiment willow grow as he gets older. I'm sure most of you guys never heard of Billy Lucas, but he was a high school student who committed suicide because he was bullied at school and after for being gay, this sets up the posibility for another Billy Lucas, just sad

Sent from my PG86100 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Pathetic..this is why I dont trust politicians OR preachers...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I went to a very small church were the average age was 60 or more. I don't remember having a sermon related to sexual orientation. I guess the preacher never felt the need to cover that subject. I was taught it was wrong, but who has the authority here to hold it against anybody if they are comfortable with it. For a lack of better words it is a victimless crime.They aren't hurting anybodyelse so why worry.

I don't agree with forcing prejustice views to children. Kids pick up on the personal views of their parents without having it spoon fed to them. I don't care what you say there is some group of people that you judge prematurely whether is it by religion, color, sex, area they reside. I have had my run-ins with different groups and prejudge individuals as a group based on those experiences. I do give everybody a fair shake on an individual level.
What bothers me the most is when people have not experience with a group "they just don't like 'em". Where I live tends to be racist rednecks. Not many have even been around a black person to have a bad experience to taint their views as a race. I guess they just heard it from Grandpa so they feel obligated to think that way too.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts

I will say this, trying not to curse too much..... " Fuck you and your beliefs...I do NOT care what you believe. Keep it to yourself or may your god find it in is heart to strike you and your entire family dead or disease stricken."
No offense but that's quite possibly the most hypocritical statement ever posted!! Lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts