Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have really enjoyed reading all of these 05 vs 06 vs K5/K6 threads. I have a 04 10r with full akro, pc and a factory race intake cam as well as my piped and jetted 97 vmax. I for one really like the 06 10r, it's got more power and better manners than the first generation 10r and I aslo like the looks and i guess that makes me a minority here. as for everyone from the press who say the gixxer is still the better race platform than the 06, who cares unless you live at the track. although i will admit if you want to build major horsepower the gixxer has way more aftermarket to choose from. i looked into trading up to the 06 but the stealers would only offer me $6000 in trade for my bike that i bought new in november of 05, thanks but no thanks. I am still quite happy to ride my outdated 166 hp 04 10r. so to me it's whatever floats your boat, 05/06/gixxer or what ever. it's all good to me!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the welcome everyone, headed out of town, will shout out to everyone in a couple of days. by the way i live in the dallas area. later!

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Welcome home...

·
Registered
338 Posts
:hello: :welcome:

·
Registered
958 Posts
Kickaho said:
:welcome: To the best dern forum on the net!
I second that. :welcome:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
:welcome: to the forum and enjoy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts