Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well fella's I've had a good run but I'm afraid that I am going away for a little while. ....................................Just kidding. My sister sent me these from a high level bust,. "she saw them on the net not involved in the bust "

Attachments

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More.

Attachments

·
Registered
798 Posts
Well fella's I've had a good run but I'm afraid that I am going away for a little while. ....................................Just kidding. My sister sent me these from a high level bust,. "she saw them on the net not involved in the bust to clarify"
man im in the wrong line of work

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
You could only spend a small portion of that before setting off the alarms. Need to be well connected in order to wash all that cash!

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
You could only spend a small portion of that before setting off the alarms. Need to be well connected in order to wash all that cash!
not really. It was harder to do back in the days but now with the internet and what not it can be done if you know what your doing. Is that all counterfeit money or real? wonder what department of the military or whatever will get all that money. looks to be about 10 million or more

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
i would be so pissed to lose all that money

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not really. It was harder to do back in the days but now with the internet and what not it can be done if you know what your doing. Is that all counterfeit money or real? wonder what department of the military or whatever will get all that money. looks to be about 10 million or more
It's way more than 10 million. More like 100 mil or so at least. I think that it was a drug bust.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I remember getting that info at work, don't remember the amount but it was actually a drug lords house raided in Mexico....so it's just going to some corrupt MX official....:sad:

All you potheads out there...look closely... some of that may have been your money:lol:

·
Registered
63 Posts
205,000,000.00 Usd

Well fella's I've had a good run but I'm afraid that I am going away for a little while. ....................................Just kidding. My sister sent me these from a high level bust,. "she saw them on the net not involved in the bust "
Here is the note:

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/notas/412629.html

A chinese drug dealer in conj. with Colombian Cartel. Damn corruption all over the system in Mex. :headshake

And this case is for only one guy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts