1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah, man. The zx10r has 50mm fork at the top. The 04-07 CBR1000rr has 20mm higher clipons and are like $50 bucks a set on ebay. Try searching Helibars also but damn there expensive also.
yeah i want helibars but they no longer make them for the 04.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
I have the adjustable angle ones not the riser. Very good quality and way more comfortable than stock. Thought about the risers but then you need to get longer cables to be able to adjust and didn't feel like doing that. Heres a pick of my bike with new clip ons adjusted a 0 degrees and the red box is approximately the OEM clip ons at 9 degree angle.

·
Registered
92 Posts
apex

I have a set of adjustable ones on my track bike and they are awesome. very comfortable and the people at apex are great to work with. here is there phone number 1-734-780-4850 While yer at it get a extra set of bars there extremely well made. I just got and extra set just in case something happens at the track. If I remember right they are 10 to 15 a piece.universal.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
I used clipons from a 636.

They are a little flatter (don't have the same drop from the clamp as the stock 10r ones) and that is like a slight rise, also have them at less of an angle kind of like the picture above.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts