Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
dude, go to Radio Shack and pick up one of the protected switches. One with the big red cover that always gets used as a doomsday switch in movies and wire that thing in as a safety to your WOT switch. Im still contemplating where Im gonna put mine because I dont have NOS lol

·
Registered
779 Posts
My wot

It cost me about 5 bucks after tax and a little time, my bracket ain't pretty but fully functional lol. I got it from Fry's electronis but radio shack should have them as well, and get the long arm one so you can trim it down to fit. I also wired the nitrous on switch to the Hi Lo beam, so I could leave on motor then activate spray.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guy's BUT i dont see how it will fit in the throttle housing, I got one on my other bike but the throttle housing had a opening on the side just for the switch

·
Registered
779 Posts
It cost me about 5 bucks after tax and a little time, my bracket ain't pretty but fully functional lol. I got it from Fry's electronis but radio shack should have them as well, and get the long arm one so you can trim it down to fit. I also wired the nitrous on switch to the Hi Lo beam, so I could leave on motor then activate spray.
I made mine to bolt on the motor mount, and the cam thingy that the cables run into on the side of the tb's depresses it. Just trying to help you find where the cheap switches are, then you can be creative as you wanna be.

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
thanks guy's BUT i dont see how it will fit in the throttle housing, I got one on my other bike but the throttle housing had a opening on the side just for the switch
For a 1st gen, the way I have mine mounted is, right in the middle of the TB's between the 2 middle ones. If I get time I'll pull my tank and box off tonight and take some pictures.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts