Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Gen 5 ZX10R
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the most squid mod you have ever seen on a bike? What mods do you think are the dumbest that bikers do?

Just here for the comments/replies..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,800 Posts
I'll start.

There was this one time that a guy here cut some square holes in the frame spars of his ZX-10 in an effort to redirect the ram air directly into the airbox. The chicken wire holding the foam air filters flowed way more air that way. It was a little genius.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I'll start.

There was this one time that a guy here cut some square holes in the frame spars of his ZX-10 in an effort to redirect the ram air directly into the airbox. The chicken wire holding the foam air filters flowed way more air that way. It was a little genius.

lol, ShervinRRR

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
...the fellow on the 6R forums who drilled through his ecu, multiple times, to install a fender eliminator.... then posted a bunch of pictures asking why his bike wouldn't start. That one made it to every forum in the world, I believe.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,800 Posts
...the fellow on the 6R forums who drilled through his ecu, multiple times, to install a fender eliminator.... then posted a bunch of pictures asking why his bike wouldn't start. That one made it to every forum in the world, I believe.
HAHAHA! I forgot about that dude! That was another good one!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts