·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think so, but its fkn hilarious

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
All i can say after watching that is Highpoint,NC must have some serious racial tension in the air if a furniture store has to run an ad like that!!:lol:

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
I'm Johnny aka 10 gauge lol..... wtf

looks like the guys who make that video make a buncha spoof vids, pretty funny tho lol

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I'm white and i wouldn't shop at the dam redneck red house for a dam couch that they think I'm so retarded i cant see if someone is white or black. This is what happens when you give morons cameras.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did this commercial actually air?? Haha those guys are ridiculous
Yes it did lol

And i do think this is ANTI racism haha, they welcome everyone.. even hispanics too!

·
Chairman of the Board
16,037 Posts
Yes its real. The Redhouse has a long history of commercials with that "same flavor". I gotta say I love it! Its cheesy but I love it! Tell me you didnt at some point sing "at the Redhouse", lol.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Better than a lot of "Professionally" made commercials these days.

Like progressive and most of the Geico commercials, once in a while they get one right.
Like do dogs chase cats and the woodchuck one but I hate that Gecko and the other insulting commercials.

Even statefarm and allstate have stupid comercials these days.

So compared to those and many other big time comercials, this one is genious.

It's like someone decided that they have to be stupid enough to insult people's intelligence and then they hired writers who failed to make the writers cut for Saturday night live or even mad tv to make the comercials.

And they pay big money in production and airing them nationally.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts