Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this past weekend at Toronto Motorsports Park in Ontario Canada my friend Randy Hope broke the world record with the fastest stock engine zx14 with an 8.406 at 156.27mph beating out the previous record of 8.42 at 163mph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVq8bUH0WQA

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I didn't know they kept "Worlds Fastest Stock ZX14" records but than again I am not that smart. :lol: very impressive though I know our own Madness Racing did 8.3s on his 1st Gen ZX14. :wink:

bloo

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^Yeup, didn't know that at the time. Randy has been low 8.30's now.

I also heard that Lee had headwork too? I mean look at the mph he was trapping.

Randy is working on a legit 100% stock bike for this season I do believe.

·
Registered
238 Posts
My offer has been standing for 4 years ... I will run a 8.40s pass on my zx14R and pull the motor apart right in front of everybody ...If it's not 100% stock I will pay you 10k ...If it 100% stock you owe me 10K cash ... I could use the extra cash lol :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
My offer has been standing for 4 years ... I will run a 8.40s pass on my zx14R and pull the motor apart right in front of everybody ...If it's not 100% stock I will pay you 10k ...If it 100% stock you owe me 10K cash ... I could use the extra cash lol :)
I believe you! :notworthy

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Just havin a lil fun, at your expense. Interesting edit btw ; )
Dude your still mad about the comments I made 2 years ago, not to you but about CZ wheels. If your happy with your CZ wheels, don't worry what I think about them. I also happen to hate tattoos and video games, but I have never once came into your tattoo thread to try and "have a little fun at your expense" or call you insulting names.

Let by gones be by gones.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Dude your still mad about the comments I made 2 years ago, not to you but about CZ wheels. If your happy with your CZ wheels, don't worry what I think about them. I also happen to hate tattoos and video games, but I have never once came into your tattoo thread to try and "have a little fun at your expense" or call you insulting names.

Let by gones be by gones.
It's all good man. Just don't like you and your abrasive attitude to almost everyone here. That's all.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
It's all good man. Just don't like you and your abrasive attitude to almost everyone here. That's all.
Went and got all signed in just to :+1: Guess that makes 2 of us:spit:

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, Lee has a legit stock motor. Thats just that damn good Florida air! I wish we could go that kinda mph here.

Boosted, I saw Richards post about trying to get an SS class started again. That would be cool to watch!
Must be at a certain time of the year, because I cant see that mph when its humid and hot as shit out lol. Even with it being at sea level.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
I have no reason to doubt your claim, and I wouldn't want to give away 10K to anyone. Even a nice person like yourself. :grin2: 8.42 is ludicrous speed sir. :notworthy:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts