Will those case guards fit on a 3rd gen

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
will do

·
Registered
277 Posts
i have frame covers that i got from the site sponcers that are qb carbon and the craftsmanship is second to none. anything from them is very high quality!!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have frame covers that i got from the site sponcers that are qb carbon and the craftsmanship is second to none. anything from them is very high quality!!
can you post a pic please

the airbox is crazy
that is my next performance mod for sure

·
Registered
329 Posts
i just got an uppper and lower from qb carbon in my shop recently and i think its total garbage ,the finish is poor ,the inside is half ass and all of the edges are blacked out to hide flaws .

sorry but not high quality by any stretch ,at least not these pieces.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Damn always heard and seen QB's stuff to be some of the best....
kinda making me think about the Cf lower i was about to order...
any pics fo these parts?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Damn always heard and seen QB's stuff to be some of the best....
kinda making me think about the Cf lower i was about to order...
any pics fo these parts?
well I'm putting it up against pretty much any body out there,and I've used pretty much all of it ,this is my first time seeing the QB stuff in person ,and i think its not very good at all if you go by how people rave about it ,but then people rave about sebimoto and that stuff is crappy too , its definitely near the bottom .Ill post pics in a bit ,its hard to see the quality from the pics but ill try and take some diff angles so you can see the poor finish.

don't let that dissuade you from ordering tho ,every company has their issues and nobody is perfect

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Ahh 747 glad to see you pulled the trigger and ordered. I look forward to your thoughts, I am going to order the same pieces, but want to know how the quality is. I found them made by MDI, but I don't know how happy I would be with the quality so...

·
Registered
329 Posts
I will take more these do not really show the extent of the poor finish .

i have it for a repair and repaint ,so im not concerned with the quality as it wil be mostly paint with some expposed carbon ,but I've seen way better carbon products .

when i took these pics it was to show the damage i needed to repair ,so ill take more of just the pieces ,with close ups .From what i heard of QB i was expecting better,but ive had a big selection of carbon I've gone through over the years to compare it to .

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I will take more these do not really show the extent of the poor finish .

i have it for a repair and repaint ,so im not concerned with the quality as it wil be mostly paint with some expposed carbon ,but I've seen way better carbon products .

when i took these pics it was to show the damage i needed to repair ,so ill take more of just the pieces ,with close ups .From what i heard of QB i was expecting better,but ive had a big selection of carbon I've gone through over the years to compare it to .

Thanks for the pics BCC. I would appreciate more pics in reference to quality when you get a chance. So what brands would you say are really higher quality? I have been looking for these underseat covers for some time...I have only found them a few places.

MDI and QB both come to mind...and some German (?) company.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,093 Posts
Sorry the quality of finish wasnt up to par. I hate to be anxiously awaiting a new part only to be disappointed in the quality of it. Im sure they will look great after paint.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts