Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it coming?

With the Russians wanting to keep asshat in Syria and already playing games.

I don't think this is going to end well. :headshake:

Thoughts ?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm watching this Iran Deal with our hot headded little brother, Israel, crying foul. I'm betting on them writing a check that the US will have to cash.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Is it coming?

Thoughts ?
Personally I think that is what the US Democrats want is to keep out of World Affairs no matter what.....Unfortunately it always ended in a strong Attack against America and Strong President to take action at the same time.....so to summarize weak president and trouble will come......to stop the bleeding Strong President to Clean up..... and loss of American Lives.....so as the belief goes and should Freedom is NOT Free :badteeth: .......but to answer your question it's a maybe...first Democrat ed Country like Israel to be eradicated will cause a WWIII if they like America have the stomach to defend themselfs and OTHERS even if for their own interests.... :badteeth:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Merica always waits for events to escalate to a point where the public outcries to do something. Until then nothing will happen, and in this particular case i don't think it will.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Is it coming?

Thoughts ?

Actually I think eventually a Nuclear device of some tonnage will be detonated in the US by Muslims. You know they would if they just had one. Eventually they will get one. The target will be New York city and it will be ugly. Whether that leads to WW3 is another story as we most likely will not know who to nuke back.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Actually I think eventually a Nuclear device of some tonnage will be detonated in the US by Muslims. You know they would if they just had one. Eventually they will get one. The target will be New York city and it will be ugly. Whether that leads to WW3 is another story as we most likely will not know who to nuke back.
This might happen, but it will most likely end up being inside job.............and it will probably end up some building where bunch of money dissipated in thin air, so it will get blown up to get rid of all the evidence, and the whole thing will be blamed on Iraq, Iran ( not Russia or North Korea though cause they will not tolerate bs).......wherever there are more energy resources. So the war will start, but before that, a new boogie man will be invented ( aka BinLaden or something similar) that will get caught 10 years later and dumped in the Ocean with no evidence what so ever. Oh and because of that, cameras will be installed in every house, and phones will get tapped, and there will be mandatory check points at every highway exit............ for your own safety :crackup: to prevent terrorism.......

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Logged in just to Like that shit!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah lots of potential things could just tip the scales to create the perfect shit storm here, not to mention how long is it going to be before china and japan kick off.

Well yet another day of russia targeting CIA trained and funded groups that are fighting ISIS and asshat in the syrian civil war, with the russians saying they're targeting isis and pleading dump. Forget NK, these fuckers are the biggest set of propaganda sluts going. :2bitchslap:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Young muslims flooding UK and EURO!There breeding all race and relidgions out!here in Aus yesterday a 15yo piece of filth topped a man in the NSW police force!he was walking up and down the street wearing there typical isis dress code waving a pistol around!he was shot dead after killing a innocent!where the fk did he get a pistol and last place he visited was his filthy smelly Mosque,what person believes if he does something (bombing,loss of life)that while doing this he dies he goes to paradise with a shitload of smelly virgins is out there fullstop!Im sick of having to be Polictically correct on my views and could get flamed here!people could say this conflict is based on other superpowers wants but Muslims seem to think they are the master race and others will crumble but everytime theres a problem in the world there relidgion is involved

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Young muslims flooding UK and EURO!There breeding all race and relidgions out!here in Aus yesterday a 15yo piece of filth topped a man in the NSW police force!he was walking up and down the street wearing there typical isis dress code waving a pistol around!he was shot dead after killing a innocent!where the fk did he get a pistol and last place he visited was his filthy smelly Mosque,what person believes if he does something (bombing,loss of life)that while doing this he dies he goes to paradise with a shitload of smelly virgins is out there fullstop!Im sick of having to be Polictically correct on my views and could get flamed here!people could say this conflict is based on other superpowers wants but Muslims seem to think they are the master race and others will crumble but everytime theres a problem in the world there relidgion is involved
Couldn't agree more. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
968 Posts
I don't if anyone else has noticed that Russia is only doing the same things the US is doing. And now, it's only bad because they are doing it.

This is the same dance between the dems and reps.

·
The Pace
6,931 Posts
Is it coming?

Thoughts ?
We caused the Syrian situation. I have no evidence for the following but the reason the secret society that rules DC and Euro is agitating Syria is to force Iran to intervene. to appease the corps, invisible government promised them Iran. Iran and Syria (and I think Egypt was, prior to our coup over there couple years ago) are allies. Note how the DC rulers knocked out the Egyptian brother hood rulers prior to setting up Syria. These dorks think decades into the future and farm us like farmers farm crops.

THIS IS WHY WE MUCH READ BOOKS ALL THE TIME! The reason we must read is to piece together the puzzle parts as no one free thinker has all the pieces. Second reason to keep reading is because we forget what we read a couple years ago, or yesterday, whatever, you get the point.

OK, Russia. Not sure what Putin is doing in Syria but in the Ukraine he was trying to fix the mess that our secret rulers caused. But doing it half way. I suspect Putin is doing it halfway in Syria, but idk for certain. Also, likely that Putin is working with our secret government.

WWIII? No. Right now the secret government is still shaking off its 9/11 attack that it orchestrated and planned for whatever Roman/Babylonian nonsense. (for the ONLY TEXTBOOK on this subject that will blow you mind a MUST READ is dr. judy wood's book on 9/11. Get in on amazon.)

The secret government still can black flag whatever but there are thousands of very smart Americans that now have government black flag operations defined.

secret government has always waited a couple decades in situations like this. Why? They remember Cromwell with dread. What they don't want to see is a second Cromwell and I'm serious.

My initial thinking is that the world will be calm for the next few years but then the secret dorks will kick up dust again. I could be wrong so we must be vigilant.

·
The Pace
6,931 Posts
I don't if anyone else has noticed that Russia is only doing the same things the US is doing. And now, it's only bad because they are doing it.

This is the same dance between the dems and reps.
yes and no. Even if it appears Russia is against USA ruler secret dorks, our dorks and Russian dorks have the same paymaster.

What I'm saying is that the head handful of old, fleshy, fat, Roman creeps, force change for ulterior reasons by using war and conflict.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I hate conspiracy's but this is no joke. We won't need WWIII

We are slowly getting poisoned by the constant tons of CHEMTRAILS being dispersed daily in the USA, and now around the entire globe.

The trails are real, not some kind of sci-fi story. There have been numerous pilots that have testified about this.

The insects, honey bees, and birds, are feeling the effects first. I'm sure you've heard the saying " what goes
up, must come down " well guess what, the oxides and chemicals they are spraying are falling down into
the oceans, and ground, now causing plant life, and ocean life to die off.

Look up next time you see a jumbo jet, and if the contrails left do not disappear, but spread out to a haze like
smog in the sky, and lingers for hours, and hours then your area is getting CHEMTRAILED. I know a lot of folks
are saying WTF? Are you crazy ninja boy? Have you lost your mind boy? ...... The simple answer is NO,
I'm fine, just relaying the facts...

·
The Pace
6,931 Posts
I hate conspiracy's but this is no joke. We won't need WWIII

We are slowly getting poisoned by the constant tons of CHEMTRAILS being dispersed daily in the USA, and now around the entire globe.

The trails are real, not some kind of sci-fi story. There have been numerous pilots that have testified about this.

The insects, honey bees, and birds, are feeling the effects first. I'm sure you've heard the saying " what goes
up, must come down " well guess what, the oxides and chemicals they are spraying are falling down into
the oceans, and ground, now causing plant life, and ocean life to die off.

Look up next time you see a jumbo jet, and if the contrails left do not disappear, but spread out to a haze like
smog in the sky, and lingers for hours, and hours then your area is getting CHEMTRAILED. I know a lot of folks
are saying WTF? Are you crazy ninja boy? Have you lost your mind boy? ...... The simple answer is NO,
I'm fine, just relaying the facts...
No chem jet above us here on West Coast but they could hit us few miles off shore.

The chem trail problem is a problem first in that the CIA and military intelligence and DC figurehead rulers and ALL AMERICANS for total lack of transparency.

but what is it about? No evidence but I suspect a tesla connection with combination of magnetic, gravity and micro waves and whatever else the compartmentalized teams of dorks in white coats are paid to find solutions for; anyway tesla giant coil is in there somewhere and a few weapons are the target. You must get Dr. Judy Wood's book on 9/11 and this textbook just stacks up everything that happened in to the WTC buildings, ALL SEVEN OF THEM plus she gathered evidence on magnetic waves linking to hurricane Erin (NOT REPORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!) off NYC on 9/11.

Hurricanes and tornadoes were what tipped Tesla off to the power of unscene energy as they're giant Tesla Coils.

Get that book!!! Open you mind up and you'll read it several times. Anyone that reads her book will NOT EVER be a stupid gullible dork again. It's that good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts