Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy who races for money just got rid of his 07 modded GSXR1000 for the 08 ZX10. Said he took another guys 08 10 for a ride and said the bike was and I quote "A Fucking Monster". He said the topend on the ZX10 is crazy. All he kep saying was damb that MPH is a motherfucker. He was saying I don't care how fast you get out on me I am gonna catch you with that topend...

On a side note; road this weekend with my buddy and we were having some fun. When we stopped he just looked at my bike and :eyecrazy: your bike is running good I guess :mrgreen: I was like yeah I guess

Another happy customer

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have to agree the 08 zx10 is a fantastic bike, I recently wrecked mine while avoiding another motorcyclist on a r6 but now I have a burnt orange 09 and its a beast, No more 600's for me

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Maybe that Motorcycle Mag of the 08 being the fastest bike to 180mph is true...just a quess :lol: some learn the hard way and some like kawi owners know when they see every bike on the street that looks the same meaning not Kawi they are not necessarily the fastest or the best just because everyone has one. :headshake :wink:

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Don't know how ppl could be satisfied with a 6. Would have to have a literbike in the garage too
depends on the rider, and where you are riding.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
but on a side note, yes the 10 is a beast....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts