Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ZX-10R 2011-2015 K-FACTORY TITANIUM FULL SYSTEM EXHAUST OVAL MUFFLER ZX10R ..!!

ZX-10R 2011-2015 K-FACTORY TITANIUM FULL SYSTEM RACING EXHAUST!

(UNIQUE FLAMED GOLD FINISHED POLISHED TITANIUM-VERY DIFFICULT TO ACHIEVE-ONLY USING HEAT)
RETAIL IS ABOUT 2,500US
BRAND NEW! COMPLETE WITH HAND BENT ALUMINIUM MUFFLER STAY AND CNC HEADER CLAMPS
"D" HEADER CONSTRUCTION- (TO ALLOW FOR MORE LOW END TORQUE-VERY DIFFICULT TO FORM IN TITANIUM)
3-D FORMED CONICAL HEADERS AND MID PIPE,WITH A 12MM O2 BUNG FOR THE OEM O2 OPTIMIZER
60MM MID PIPE AND 54MM MUFFLER INNER CORE
VERY LIGHTWEIGHT EXHAUST-MUFFLER IS 1.4KGS,COMPLETE HEADER 2.1KG AND STAYS,CLAMPS,SPRINGS ETC 0.65KG

STUNNING DESIGN,CONSTRUCTION AND EXHAUST NOTE (RACE TYPE TITANIUM OVAL MUFFLER)
K-FACTORY MUFFLER EMBLEM IS INCLUDED
PLEASE NOTE-I AM NOT SURE IF YOU CAN USE YOUR PASSENGER FOOTPEG WITH THIS EXHAUST-PLEASE ASSUME THAT THE PASSENGER FOOTPEGS CANNOT BE USED WITH THIS EXHAUST

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS RARE CHANCE TO OWN THIS STUNNING EXOTIC JAPANESE MADE TITANIUM FULL SYSTEM EXHAUST AT A GREAT PRICE!
READY TO SHIP
PLEASE NOTE-LAST 2 PHOTGRAPHS ARE FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY (MOTORCYCLE IS NOT INCLUDED)

IF YOU OWN A BLACK MODEL BIKE THIS EXHAUST WOULD LOOK AMAZING IMO

BELOW ARE SOME BASIC TRANSLATED INFORMATION FROM THE K-FACTORY WEBSITE

Exhaust / tail pipe specifications: 3D titanium (D header processing)
Silencer specifications: Oval titanium silencer (Diablo)
Silencer length (mm): 470

Normal step OK

Under cowl OK

O2 sensor OK

Muffler stay included

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh I never even noticed the smooshed manifold tubes. Hopefully they didn't do that just to navigate the tight bend! I'd still get these if I had cash burning a hole in my pocket because...

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In case you're messaging the exhaust builder on my behalf, I should clarify that despite "Porsche" in my username, I've never had a spare cent to put in my pocket since having kids. Those are now bygone days!

I miss the 911 SC I used to own when I was a bachelor and it's probably worth 3x what I sold it for by now. :cry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts