Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn’t want to start this thread but because of my New Years resolution I decided to only post or start threads with not 90% of useful information but 100%. So, don’t look from me to ever be at 8K this year, this is my last :postwhore: thread :lol: :headshake: …..ok Trey you can now respond with “Big Deal”

:helmet:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
LOL. You are reducing your riding time by postwhoreing. Fun though all the same

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Congrats on your, um, dedication to contributing a large quanity of quality posts. I think that's how you politically correctly say "POST WHORE".

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thrill said:
LOL. You are reducing your riding time by postwhoreing. Fun though all the same
There's one diff. between me and guys like Trey or BD...my odometer says I have more miles than posts. :wink: :lol:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kickaho said:
Well, either way you slice it, it only took you 24 days to break that resolution :lol:

Congrats you :postwhore:

Thanks Kick......I think, went most of the new year with good intentions.:cool: :headshake

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
treyzx10r said:
okay ya got me on that but congrats just the same :wink:

Actually that was just a quess with you Trey, but with BD.....we all know the truth. :lol:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
treyzx10r said:
I hate to admit it but I've only 8.5K on the clock:redface:
That's cool, you got some track miles...that's got to count for double or something. :thumbsup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Andy said:
Congrats on the lucky 7.
never thought of it that way, but yeah # 7 is my lucky #...I use #7 when drag racing.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
bluedevil said:
never thought of it that way, but yeah # 7 is my lucky #...I use #7 when drag racing.:thumbsup:
can't be that lucky if ya take home the bit 'L' now can it?? and don't forget a few of the miles on the mighty pumkin were kickin some BLOO booty...:spit:

BD

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Big Daddy said:
can't be that lucky if ya take home the bit 'L' now can it?? and don't forget a few of the miles on the mighty pumkin were kickin some BLOO booty...:spit:

BD

ouch

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Big Daddy said:

BD
I wasn’t wearing #7 that day so not really pilgrim….in the lost air where you live the only time this bloo got a good shot off I hit my max speed possible(by gearing restrictions) and you and dragone where not pulling on me one bit:headshake: even though you guys took off first.

Now bring that Orange Buggy down off the mountain and I guarantee you that you will see #7 bloo by you on the strip or any flat land. :wink:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
luckz88 said:

Thanks for the support, will do the same when you hit 5k. :heyyou: :rolleyes: :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts