Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
What ever happened to these options that were available on the Gen4? :dontknow:

Retain Last Traction Control Setting (off specifically)
Change Traction Control Settings while riding (Change to off, while riding)

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
447 Posts
yeah..def have to have the throttle completely off...ive rode and dive bombed a turn and probably had full gas throttle OFF for a fraction of a second and it changed gears down, but i hit the throttle up some and it lurched me forward...

I ended up just turning it off. I did that like 1 out of 7 times id guess.
I was told by my motor shop to pull 2 of the 4 clutch slipper springs to reduce the lurching. They even said their rider was using 1 spring at some tracks to reduce the affect of engine braking. Apparently the slipper is too tight from Kawasaki and by removing half the springs it really helps soften the slip action and smooths out the blipper downshifting.

Still happens at low speeds and low gears. My Woolrich blip settings are money on the track where I truly care about it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Immobilizer deactivate

I already did another topic but maybe it also fits in here. Im Searching for a way to delete EU spec immobilizer since i want to get rid of my keys cause it is a race bike.

What bin file part numbers don't have immobilizer and would flashing one of them delete the immobilizer? Any other ideas how to get rid of it? :dontknow:

Thanks in advance, Roman

·
Registered
72 Posts
Try the A model then. If you still don't have anything, then it is entirely possible the OEM sensor is defective and not working detecting shifts. Wouldn't be the first one we've seen.
Archer, are you shure we can flash A or B model on a C? I did but it seems i cannot enable QS down. Only the up arrow appears? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Maniac, you can just use the Woodcraft key eliminator. It s just plug and play, and no more keys.
I use the ignition area for a GoPro mount now, to get all the dash info on video too

101 - 106 of 106 Posts