Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my harness from Woolich,after bugging the crap out of Justin about issues with my computer I finally got my ECU flashed.pretty simple to use and excited for future upgrades to the software.if you wanna start flashing your ECU yourself I recommend Woolich Racing

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey zx-sik-r, with the woolich racing kit can you flash your own ecu the same way Guhl could? Increase rev limiter etc. I just bought a 11 zx10r and i'm all about doing it myself. Thanks -G rat 5960

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey zx-sik-r, with the woolich racing kit can you flash your own ecu the same way Guhl could? Increase rev limiter etc. I just bought a 11 zx10r and i'm all about doing it myself. Thanks -G rat 5960
It's not as extentisive as what he can do,you can adjust fuel,timing,remove top speed limiter,and raise limiter.you can't turn off any sensors quite yet but Justin said they are working on it.still a good investment because you pay the one time fee and your set

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's not as extentisive as what he can do,you can adjust fuel,timing,remove top speed limiter,and raise limiter.you can't turn off any sensors quite yet but Justin said they are working on it.still a good investment because you pay the one time fee and your set
Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts