Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WOOLICH RACING ECU LOGBOX ZX10R 2011-15 Flash Tool/O2/AFR Meter

2011-2015 ZX10R Woolich Racing Logbox ECU Flash tool (with autotune), Zeitronix Wideband O2 Sensor AND the optional digital AFR Meter.

All for just £399.99

Tune your ZX10R into a real beast! Easily the best thing I ever bought for my bike.

This is the full version that comes with EVERYTHING you need to tune your bike to the limit, its all there. No need to keep wiring it in as this is the version with the on-bike loom.

Just fit it one time only.... done.
Ride your bike to collect real world engine performance data. Then plug in your laptop to the logbox with the usb cable, review/analyze the data, autotune the maps to your target Air/Fuel ratio, and flash the ECU!

After a few autotunes you'll see the actual AFR matching your target AFR (which you can set to your preference), whether you want all-out performance, MPG, or a mixture of both it's all possible with much smoother running, and safer too, with the AFR meter you can see exactly what's happening in real-time.

Also-
Remove the top speed limiter, raise the max RPM, adjust ignition, STP, traction control, fuel trim maps etc etc.
Pretty much everything can be adjusted as its all at ECU level unlike piggy back systems like dynojet that don't flash the ecu itself and so are far inferior for performance and map complexity.

There are many, many options and a brilliant forum both here and on Woolichs' own website for any help that's required, though it's quite straight forward.

This was £580!

Grab yourself a bargain and tune your ZX10R to the limit.
The best mod I ever bought for my ZX10R, it's only 1 year old and you can flash 2 ecus as many times as you like.

£399.99 ono

Thanks!

Attachments

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,726 Posts
How are you handling the BIN file definition? Are you transferring your account with the purchase of this? And does it have the 3 BIN definitions that can be used? Or is it a single BIN tied to your ECU?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How are you handling the BIN file definition? Are you transferring your account with the purchase of this? And does it have the 3 BIN definitions that can be used? Or is it a single BIN tied to your ECU?
You can have my account - so 2 ecus can be flashed infinitely.

There was 3 but but I`ve used one obviously.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,726 Posts
You can have my account - so 2 ecus can be flashed infinitely.

There was 3 but but I`ve used one obviously.
Perfect! That's what I was hoping to hear. Interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts