Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to make a very positive comment for those riders who are contemplating flashing their ECU. Anthony did his magic on my 2014 a few days ago, and all I can say is a bike this strong running should be illegal to possess and drive on the street!!

Anthony did a very professional job packaging my unit, and it would have easily gone around the world 10 times and not had a scratch on it...shows care for the customer's equipment and property.

I have a well tuned 14r and drove it today to kind of do a comparison...and although they are two distinctively different bikes, they are both BAD!!!!

I couldn't be more pleased or satisfied from the initial order, to firing it up. Don't know what the HP really is without a dyno, but I don't care, because this thing is VERY VERY BAD!!!

Anyone contemplating Flashing.....think about giving Anthony a holler at Woolich Racing.....you will be smiling every time you roll on the throttle.

Thanks Anthony again for a job well done, and I am a very happy and satisfied customer!

Ninjawarrior

·
Registered
547 Posts
Just wanted to make a very positive comment for those riders who are contemplating flashing their ECU. Anthony did his magic on my 2014 a few days ago, and all I can say is a bike this strong running should be illegal to possess and drive on the street!!

Anthony did a very professional job packaging my unit, and it would have easily gone around the world 10 times and not had a scratch on it...shows care for the customer's equipment and property.

I have a well tuned 14r and drove it today to kind of do a comparison...and although they are two distinctively different bikes, they are both BAD!!!!

I couldn't be more pleased or satisfied from the initial order, to firing it up. Don't know what the HP really is without a dyno, but I don't care, because this thing is VERY VERY BAD!!!

Anyone contemplating Flashing.....think about giving Anthony a holler at Woolich Racing.....you will be smiling every time you roll on the throttle.

Thanks Anthony again for a job well done, and I am a very happy and satisfied customer!

Ninjawarrior
Is he still doing flashes?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts