Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling used 2011-2015 ZX10R Log Box (Mitsubishi) + Zeitronix ZT-3 Wideband Package as is complete with all intact wiring.

You will need to purchase new Bin files for your bike as bin files are not transferable .

Brand you price is AU $765 with bin files so grab a bargain.

AU $350 plus postage

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn....just bought mine a few weeks ago....could have saved a bundle. Noticed that your sig says that you're going PCV. Not satisfied with the Woolich?
Damn if you were in the states I would trade you my pcv with autotune, ignition module and qs for this.
I have actually sold my bike and bought a new one thus selling go fast bits.

The Woolich was an awesome bit of kit and I never went PCV that's actually an old signature that I am too lazy to update

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
I think this is the first for sale I ever seen where US has to convert to Overseas Dollars...Please post what you want in the US money and does this work for 2015 ZX14R :dontknow:

Bloo

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think this is the first for sale I ever seen where US has to convert to Overseas Dollars...Please post what you want in the US money and does this work for 2015 ZX14R :dontknow:

Bloo
Gee I hope your not using your mod powers for currency conversion :( I've never been modded for that b4.

Double check with @archer( I think he is the Woolich guru on this stuff but the description does look the same.

Quick currency conversion would be US$265.32 plus postage and aussie post will rape you for that. Cant access the site at present but check post.com.au for international shipping I guess bubble rapped 3kg bag should do the trick

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
Bump make an offer
Well lets go this route you send me your best offer including shipping to the UNITED STATES ZIP CODE 95660. :idea: sorry don't have time to play games on what I "might" owe, PayPal fees etc...and for shipping costs and AU $ vs US $... it's up to you now or I am out or just adjust your AD to Australia only Sale :wink:

bloo

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well lets go this route you send me your best offer including shipping to the UNITED STATES ZIP CODE 95660. :idea: sorry don't have time to play games on what I "might" owe, PayPal fees etc...and for shipping costs and AU $ vs US $... it's up to you now or I am out or just adjust your AD to Australia only Sale :wink:

bloo
For you :
$295US shipped express 2-4 business days metro area( lets not hold our breath with this) tracking and signature required.

BTW way I read the sticky on paypal fees so no more to pay.

No garrentee it works on your ZX14R unit to work as in original post

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
For you :
$295US shipped express 2-4 business days metro area( lets not hold our breath with this) tracking and signature required.

BTW way I read the sticky on paypal fees so no more to pay.

No garrentee it works on your ZX14R unit to work as in original post

I don't need it in 2-4 days I own a ZX14R stock that will kill most bikes not in a hurry. :wink: what is your bottom line on a Boat to the US?

Don't worry about the zx14R part I already know I need to buy a harness $40 and hope your o2 Sensor is not to damaged. :wink: then buy a License for a ZX14R ECU.

I am Glad you read my Sticky on PayPal Fees it's funny most that complained they wanted to AD them are not even Active On this Site anymore. :wink:

Bloo

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't need it in 2-4 days I own a ZX14R stock that will kill most bikes not in a hurry. :wink: what is your bottom line on a Boat to the US?

Don't worry about the zx14R part I already know I need to buy a harness $40 and hope your o2 Sensor is not to damaged. :wink: then buy a License for a ZX14R ECU.

I am Glad you read my Sticky on PayPal Fees it's funny most that complained they wanted to AD them are not even Active On this Site anymore. :wink:

Bloo
BAFO $280US You'll get tracking but no signature. The O2 Sensor was working when I took it off and I'll package it accordingly

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.