Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to put in another order for a batch of quickshifters and/or other Woolich products. This will likely be the last batch of quickshifters I order and do. So it's a chance to save a good $40 dollars or so. Please keep this thread on point as to not add any confusion. If you have a question or are unsure about something please PM me.

1) Ideally I'd like at least 10 quickshifters and/or Woolich products.
1A) Currently I have 4; three quickshifters and one Woolich product
1B) May have a fifth depending on what happens in the next few days here
1C) Quickshifters don't have to be integrated by me... if you're running your own Woolich setup, I can order them for you and ship just the sensor to you and have the race tools key added to your account in the WRT Software. Save you some $$$
1D) Also if you're running someone else's flash and want to run a quickshifter, I can add it to their flash without changing their values. A very minimal fee to cover my time and return shipping will be added to the cost of the quickshifter.

2) Money up front, in full. No exceptions.
2A) Cost will be the cost of the quickshifter (or other item) plus your share of the express shipping split evenly amongst everyone. Last time it was about $10 a person compared to $50 if you order it on your own.

3) If you put in a larger order, say a quickshifter kit and a log box kit I can get you a discount on your package in addition to savings on the express shipping.

4) I would like to put this order in no later than the 13th/14th of March. Items would arrive here either the 19th/20th of March.

===============================================
CURRENT LIST
===============================================
1) M*****: Flash, Quickshifter, Launch control
2) ----DELETED----
3) C****: Woolich Mitsu Log Box + ZT-3 Wideband
4) C**** H********: Quickshifter, launch control, integrate into past flash
5) T*********: Flash, Quickshifter, Launch control

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes the QS is now $380... It was $340 originally for a limited time as a special introductory price. This includes the launch control feature. The pit limiter switch/harness is an extra $20 if you want it (optional feature).

The flash is $100 for my more aggressive one or $75 for just removing restrictions (this flash will not be offered by me for much longer). If you're using a flash from someone else, it's $50.

The Log box is $664, Log Box Pro is $734.

If you want to put in a larger order, say a log box and the quickshifter kit, PM me and I'll give you my special pricing.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Archer, those dates work for me excellent, if you have the QS by the 20th....end of month I would have it on my hands...

common guys, lets get 10 people on this, the price is right, bazzaz, or any other system would cost the same and to my understanding this cordona shift switch are better, also less wiring.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Im thinking of what happens in a accident and someone needs a replacement.. and aprox how much will it cost.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Nice...
so no need to reflash again or anything....

200usd that Is what bazzaz and power commander cost and honestly.... I have sent last month 4 bad sensors from one of those company, 1 of them brand new with new style.

cordona has a reputation of good stuff.

·
Registered
685 Posts
In for the LogBox and a Wideband kit... :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
425 Posts
i need a quick shifter, this will be my first one and this is new to me, forgive me if I sound stupid but my gen4 is already flashed, how much will be it be delivered to my door (33324)? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i need a quick shifter, this will be my first one and this is new to me, forgive me if I sound stupid but my gen4 is already flashed, how much will be it be delivered to my door (33324)? Thanks.
Hey-

Doesn't matter if you're coming from another flash or not, I can still integrate it into your ECU. None of the settings that were set by the previous person would be adjusted/altered/changed.

For the quickshifter it is $380 plus your shipping from Australia for $10.

Then to have me integrate it into your previous flash and sent it back out USPS Priority Express, it's $50.

So your total would be $440 and that would be back to your doorstep ready to install.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
He will just add that subroutine to your flash... that is wy he is charging +50, the Cordona shifter comes from Au +10.

This is a good deal for a WSBK grade shifter, no more wiring on the bike and things that go wrong.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok thanks. ive been to track once, i don't know if this is for me. I see this thing is fully adjustable with settings I may never use.
No your flash stays totally intact. I don't mess with whatever settings anyone put in there prior. Those are left 100% untouched.

All that I do is add enable the features through my software which writes custom subroutines into the ECU, separate from what your previous flasher did.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts