Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested I put a BIN on Woolich Map Share from my 2019 ZX-10R. it should net pretty good results when running the M4 GP without the quiet baffle and a K&N race filter. Bike has been running nice and strong on pump 93 octane. Was Dynoed at 195 HP before tuning was complete so I'd say expect 195 RWHP at a minimum. I did make some ETV adjustments but no timing map adjustments. I also left the rev limiter at stock RPM

·
Registered
212 Posts
If they are stock 19R values, would you be so kind to post your 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, 4-5 and 5-6 QS values here? I'd like to compare them to my stock 17RR values. But oddly enough, when I open Woolich and download a new 17RR Bin File, I don't think my values are stock 17RR values but the ms values of what Woolich programmed in. And I can only see these values when I open Race Tools and click to enable the Quickshifter ms values.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will check. I can tell you all of the values are the same for every up shift. I.E. 1-2 is the same as 2-3, etc. 20ms sticks in my head but I’ll have to look to be sure.

B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
212 Posts
Bloose, I finally found your file on MapShare, but it says I do not have access to the Bin File Definition for your model. Must purchase?

You do not have access to the Bin File Definitions for this Model,
Click the Purchase button below to Purchase the Bin File Definitions for this Model

Could you draft a simple Excel Spreadsheet and share your ETV Map(s) for each gear and TPS Fuel Map?

I could also send you an already created Excel file if that is easier for you.

I also tried to Download TwistedSoCal's File but there is not "Download" option. MapShare is weird.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,945 Posts
You do not have access to the Bin File Definitions for this Model,
Click the Purchase button below to Purchase the Bin File Definitions for this Model
That BIN file is not supported through your account since the 2016-2018 are different than the 2019-2020 ECUs. Your access only applies to the ECU you registered unless you buy a different BIN file definition. Not everything is directly compatible and it's all based on that for the ECU registered to your account.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts