Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested I put a BIN on Woolich Map Share from my 2019 ZX-10R. it should net pretty good results when running the M4 GP without the quiet baffle and a K&N race filter. Bike has been running nice and strong on pump 93 octane. Was Dynoed at 195 HP before tuning was complete so I'd say expect 195 RWHP at a minimum. I did make some ETV adjustments but no timing map adjustments. I also left the rev limiter at stock RPM

·
Registered
172 Posts
How are your QS ms times/maps?

Can you share them without having to download the BIN? I am looking for the race Tools QS maps only. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
172 Posts
If they are stock 19R values, would you be so kind to post your 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, 4-5 and 5-6 QS values here? I'd like to compare them to my stock 17RR values. But oddly enough, when I open Woolich and download a new 17RR Bin File, I don't think my values are stock 17RR values but the ms values of what Woolich programmed in. And I can only see these values when I open Race Tools and click to enable the Quickshifter ms values.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will check. I can tell you all of the values are the same for every up shift. I.E. 1-2 is the same as 2-3, etc. 20ms sticks in my head but I’ll have to look to be sure.

B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts