Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Also might be easy to see in the actual numbers. The problem is the drastic jump between 10 and 12% TPS in the stock 2nd and 3rd gear ETV map:

vs nice smooth difference between the same range on the race map. I left neutral stock but used this map from the race ECU on all 6 gears. Notice very little change between 10 and 12% TPS:

·
Registered
77 Posts
How come you don't have the disable acceleration fuel compensation ticked but do on the purge valve? I will chuck it on medium map and then I can switch back to a common map to run back to back.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Did you mean why do I have the "Disable Deceleration Fuel Cut" box checked and not the "Disable Acceleration Fuel Compensation" box? That's a good question. I see mention of it here:

Just an oversight on my part and thanks for pointing that out. Will dig into that!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Did you mean why do I have the "Disable Deceleration Fuel Cut" box checked and not the "Disable Acceleration Fuel Compensation" box? That's a good question. I see mention of it here:

Just an oversight on my part and thanks for pointing that out. Will dig into that!
That's the one, I was reading that exact post and trying to figure out why......

Cool I reflashed my ECU with it checked and unchecked the purge valve. I will give it a test run to work today!

Cheers

·
Registered
77 Posts
Great settings, the autoblipper settings are great, the ETV is great and even the Map worked well.
Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
5 Posts
What I'm I missing?

Here's a link to spreadsheet with my current ETC, Fuel, Blipper, Quickshifter maps (LibreOffice Calc format, LibreOffice is a free):

http://knauerracing.com/files/ZX10R-Woolich-MyMaps.ods

I don't understand the values for the auto blipper table time MS. I get the TPS % opening. Can anyone help steer me in the right direction? Also where are tdh's quick shifter settings?

·
Registered
77 Posts
What I'm I missing?

Here's a link to spreadsheet with my current ETC, Fuel, Blipper, Quickshifter maps (LibreOffice Calc format, LibreOffice is a free):

http://knauerracing.com/files/ZX10R-Woolich-MyMaps.ods

I don't understand the values for the auto blipper table time MS. I get the TPS % opening. Can anyone help steer me in the right direction? Also where are tdh's quick shifter settings?
Maybe... I know those settings are for a 2016 so it only has autoblipper settings. The ms is the time it cuts the autoblipper. If you have the standard settings the figures are double hence the lurch forward feeling on downshifts. Put those in and it's butter smooth all the time on downshifts. Those are Tdh settings I gather.

I don't have Woolich race tools but similar to the autoblipper settings would work on the upshift QS.

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Maybe... I know those settings are for a 2016 so it only has autoblipper settings. The ms is the time it cuts the autoblipper. If you have the standard settings the figures are double hence the lurch forward feeling on downshifts. Put those in and it's butter smooth all the time on downshifts. Those are Tdh settings I gather.

I don't have Woolich race tools but similar to the autoblipper settings would work on the upshift QS.

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks Ashley! I was getting ahead of myself and spaced, I have a 2017 ZX10RR. I was just wondering if there was any quick shifter settings in the excel link. been trying to dial in the racetools settings and I'm having a hell of a time getting it to shift smooth. Can't wait to try these Auto blipper settings! :) Thanks for taking the time to fill me in. Stay safe during this madness that's going on at the moment!

·
Registered
77 Posts
No worries!

Woolich are very helpful if you ask them for advice. They said smoother shifts need longer times in ms which I found to be the opposite. Before I found TDH settings that you have I changed my ms to 60 ms on all gears and it felt fantastic compared to the 100+ ms slow shifting.

Try 50 to 60ms on the quickshifter upshift. If it's anything like the butter smooth downshift feeling you will love it.

Cheers

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks Ashley! I was getting ahead of myself and spaced, I have a 2017 ZX10RR. I was just wondering if there was any quick shifter settings in the excel link. been trying to dial in the racetools settings and I'm having a hell of a time getting it to shift smooth. Can't wait to try these Auto blipper settings! :) Thanks for taking the time to fill me in. Stay safe during this madness that's going on at the moment!
How did you go with Race Tools?
I bought it for my 2015 Yamaha R1M to get the autoblipper & added an Autotune setup to see if that can beat my original dyno tune map made in 2016.

But I am hearing you about the Quickshifter/Autoblipper settings in Race Tools. I thought the standard Woolich settings would be good but they are rubbish. All shifts up or down were clunk, occasional smooth but zero consistency. I thought I could just copy and paste my ZX10R settings across.........
I am getting there

How did you go?

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Im in testing with my bike. I just know if you open the ETVs 2 early you create a dip in power...

·
Registered
1 Posts
@tdh what ignition tables are you using with the fuel and etv in the spreadsheet?

Those auto blip settings are great BTW!

61 - 76 of 76 Posts