Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had a problem with woolich downshift not appearing after a flash???

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also there is a problem with the software
If you are in racedash display it wont work the shift light point in rpm and it will go to 14000 rpm
if you are in normal dash it will let you change the shift point but no downshift.

my ECU is a FG1972B

could you guys test this, I have flashed 7 bikes normal display none had the downshift problem... maybe is the tuners luck

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
634 Posts
If you have a normal zx10r not the RR or the SE, the autoblip downshift option will not show up on the dash, it will work regardless of if it shows up on the dash because it is enabled in the ecu, likewise, there is no way to disable it once enabled short of reflashing the ecu. The models other than the RR and SE just don't have the portion on the dash to display the downshift option. They should but I have tried putting a normal zx10r dash from a 2017 on my 18 SE and nothing changed. Still no display for Quickshift down. As for the racedash etc, I need to know my speed far more than everything else so I don't use it and can't tell you much about it short of the one time I tried to enable it, it didn't work but don't remember why.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine on race dash you can see the arrow for th down shift assist. On normal dash it wont

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
634 Posts
Your kidding? I tried swapping dash units and never saw it show up. Still works but just never had the option on the actual dash

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
let me get this straight, I have flashed 7 gen5 R, not SE not RR, regular R, and ALL now have the blipper working normal dash, you just have to hit the center button and hold then select the down arrow and hit yes, that is all.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
634 Posts
They all work, I have just never seen the down shift portion work on any dash. I have done 5 of them. 1 RR, 1 SE and 3 normal. Only the RR and SE have ever shown the Quickshift down symbol on the dash. When I put the dash from a normal zx on my se, it wouldn't show the down symbol either. I didn't really look much more than that after the the dash swap but on my 2 normal gen 5s they didn't show so idk

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Send you some pics in 10min.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Really I don't have seen the dash. Owners tell me it works. All use normal dash. This pics is my personal race dash.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sent this to Woolich

I have investigated with zx10r forum and clients with zx10r. If you have normal dash downshift work but it does not show in the dash and you can change rpm shif light but when you have race dash. Rpm shift light is stuck at 14000. But the display shows downshift.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts