Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
can you tell me the dates for this?? i was in detroit a few months ago for some robotics training, while i was there i went to the chrysler museum( you wanna see some beautiful hemi's check that place out!!) and got talking to one of the guys running the place and he told me that the dream cruise is amazing!! some ungodly number of cars. i would love to make the trip out to see this show, so any info on when would be appreciated!! :cool:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Dude, all I can say is go once and you will never want to go again. It is cool to check out all of the cars but there are just to many f-ing people. Parking is horrible and what was a one day event has turned into a week long party that ties up all the roads around woodward all week before. 13 mile and woodward is a cool spot, but anywhere along woodward from pontiac down to ferndale is good car and people watching. Do not ride your bike! Hot weather, slow traffic and lots of cops make for a very frustrating ride. Downtown Royal Oak the thursday (bike night) before the cruise should be cool if there is good weather.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts