Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installing gen 3 Woodcraft clip on's could someone post a pick of their set up? I am having clearance/brake res. set up issues.

·
Crash Test Dummy
820 Posts
Installing gen 3 Woodcraft clip on's could someone post a pick of their set up? I am having clearance/brake res. set up issues.
could you send pics? I went with the lady bird mount from kurvey girl for my reservoir http://www.kurveygirl.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=654.

A custom bracket is going to be your only solution if you insist on having your clip-ons and controls in that location. When I installed my attack triple clamps I used a self tapper and mounted the brake reservoir mount to the the clip on ill try to get pictures tomorrow; my bikes don't stay at my house. :(

·
Crash Test Dummy
820 Posts
Did you get their mount kit for the res.
I bought the woodcraft one after I purchased my triple clamps, but it ended up not working out well with my RCS19. IMO the little steel arm is much more flexible with mounting location. Here's an old picture to give ya an idea how it sits with stock triples Screenshot (16).jpg

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I just bought a set for me gen 1 haven't received them yet. Let you know how the install goes. I did get the res mount from woodcraft.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts