Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was just watching the usa womens olympic volley ball team!!! holy shit the legs those girls have!!!!!!!!!!......just saying!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
414 Posts
was just watching the usa womens olympic volley ball team!!! holy shit the legs those girls have!!!!!!!!!!......just saying!:thumbsup:
I might have to check that out now. Generally when I think of women in professional sports I think masculine looking roided out chicks. :lol:

Sent from my SGH-T989

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
:lol: :drool:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Look out for the Swedish womans hockey team...

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
:iamwithst:+1::+2:

WTH guys, you know you cant just say it and not show any pics.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Iran is using transvestites for there 2012 soccer team,,, the results:

was announced last Monday that the Iranian Women’s Soccer Team had been forced to forfeit their chance to play in the 2012 Summer Olympics due to their wearing of hijab and long pants – rather than shorts – on the pitch, which is a violation of FIFA regulations. FIFA has given two reasons for the headscarf ban, one being for safety (they had determined that the hijab, like the snood, created a choking hazard), the other being that FIFA wished to ban all symbols of religious affiliation from the field. An alternate head covering was offered to Muslim women which would cover their heads while lessening the risk of injury, however it left the ears and part of the neck exposed which many of the women found unacceptable.

outrage after the announcement:

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
hahaha that is just mean!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts