Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Women always assume

Attachments

·
Registered
874 Posts
I had to laugh at this, but sadly this is me! I was dating a girl for 4 years and she got a new job working nights so we never saw each other so I really got into my bike and other hobbies to pass the time alone and when we were together all this stuff from my hobbies was just flowing though my mind and I totally acted distant and distracted and was checking the forums on my phone when I got emails and such and ultimately it was a big reason our relationship ended. So for me it is funny because I see myself, but its sad because this is true and became an issue for me. You live, you learn.... :thumbsup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
If the bike didn't start why didn't he just start a thread on the .NET:dontknow: we would have helped him out......have to side with the women here sometimes I just don't understand Motorcyclist. :lol: :helmet:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
If the bike didn't start why didn't he just start a thread on the .NET:dontknow: we would have helped him out......have to side with the women here sometimes I just don't understand Motorcyclist. :lol: :helmet:
He started a thread on gsxrforum.com but they all told him to put on flip flops and leave the girly helmet at home bec hats are better:lol: bet the kill switch is just flipped off

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
He started a thread on gsxrforum.com but they all told him to put on flip flops and leave the girly helmet at home bec hats are better:lol: bet the kill switch is just flipped off
:spit::spit::spit::spit::spit::spit: I literally just fell off of my bed laughing after reading the OP and then this. this is too damn funny because this is me. the only thing is that my chick completely gets that its probably the 10 and doesnt freak out. she always says "Id rather it be the bike than another woman." better way to look at it right?

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Women are clueless

·
Registered
926 Posts
Lol, i read this to my wife, then she went well, thats like last night, blah, blah, blah, and now im going to bed after posting

·
Registered
328 Posts
also read this to my wife.... she looked at me and asked why i thought it was so funny. i told her that that was us!! then she thought it was really stupid!

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
also read this to my wife.... she looked at me and asked why i thought it was so funny. i told her that that was us!! then she thought it was really stupid!
she probably knows you dont have Corbin seat huh? lol

I STILL died laughing when I re-read this today. showed it to a friend that doesnt even ride and he almost fell out of his chair.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts