Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had all my wisdom teeth cut out and ouchhh that hurt... still hurts... one wisdom tooth was impacted so it is giving me more issues than the other.. but the reason for posting this was to find out if anyone had any interesting stories around that subject... while i was on laughing gas i could hear the heart monitor beeping... well i found out that if you ball up your fist you can get the monitor to register no pulse...well lets say i had some fun with that one:crackup:

·
Registered
708 Posts
reminds me of the seinfeld episode where the dentist ad his tech would load up the patient on gas the start getting down just as the patient was passing out

·
Registered
708 Posts
blue thunder said:
tht is the weirdest feeling... i am sure i said some dumb s&*t while i was on all that medication and gas...
i had a plate put in my hand 2 years ago and between the gas and the shots i know i said some crazy stuff i remember apologizing repeatedly as i was comeing to but don't remember what for:dontknow:

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I swear to all that I woke up and heard the dentist say "damn that thing is in there." and the nurse going oh crap he's waking up!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bonz said:
I swear to all that I woke up and heard the dentist say "damn that thing is in there." and the nurse going oh crap he's waking up!
i am glad i did not hear that.... the surgeon was giving me the injection and asked me if i could feel and before i could answer i was being walked out the door to go home...

·
Registered
153 Posts
I just had Novocaine or whatever version of ----caine they are using today. Dentist damn near ripped my jaw off pulling out impacted wisdom teeth. He broke a piece of root off and had to dig it out, it had a hook at the end and was under the jaw bone.....ouch. And then one tooth had infection in it....so I was on antibiotics running a 102 temp...that was fun!

Dentist claimed he didn't know about the hooked root or the infection...whatever.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NinjaFreak said:
I just had Novocaine or whatever version of ----caine they are using today. Dentist damn near ripped my jaw off pulling out impacted wisdom teeth. He broke a piece of root off and had to dig it out, it had a hook at the end and was under the jaw bone.....ouch. And then one tooth had infection in it....so I was antibiotics running a 102 temp...that was fun!

Dentist claimed he didn't know about the hooked root or the infection...whatever.
did the holes close up? they did not use stiches on me..

·
Registered
910 Posts
Dentist experience..... Hummm...

Well... Took a slapshot to the chin when playing a hockeygame... Cost me 13 broken teeth and 10 stitches to the chin.
45 visits to the dentist in a year.... A bunch of rootcanals, titanium pillars, titanium screws, implants... And a lot of money....

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
All getting my wisdom teeth out did for me was get me hooked on Vicadin for about 6 months...........bad times.

·
Registered
230 Posts
blue thunder said:
I just had all my wisdom teeth cut out and ouchhh that hurt... still hurts... one wisdom tooth was impacted so it is giving me more issues than the other.. but the reason for posting this was to find out if anyone had any interesting stories around that subject... while i was on laughing gas i could hear the heart monitor beeping... well i found out that if you ball up your fist you can get the monitor to register no pulse...well lets say i had some fun with that one:crackup:
Dentists got the best drugs.........:badteeth: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
230 Posts
blue thunder said:
really? what occupation...pharmacist
Dentist .......:lol: :lol: .......but i dont share my drugs with patients, they are ALL mine...:lol: :lol: ....Ever watch Little Shop of Horrors......:dontknow: :badteeth:

·
Registered
910 Posts
ducatiwv said:
:+1: ......those are hard to beat:lol: :lol:
Ha ha ha... Still have some very fuzzy memories of my girlfriend sitting by the side of the bed at the ER laughing at me after the first 2 shots...

Apparently I was delirious and couldn't stop giggeling... Strapped to the spineboard still in my leathers sweating like a pig...

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
My dentist told me that one of my wisdom teeth was impacted and pushing against my jaw bone and suggested that I have it removed and also said that we should take the other three out while we where at it. I said that I would think about it and haven't been back since. I am thinking about getting the one removed now though.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
maze said:
My dentist told me that one of my wisdom teeth was impacted and pushing against my jaw bone and suggested that I have it removed and also said that we should take the other three out while we where at it. I said that I would think about it and haven't been back since. I am thinking about getting the one removed now though.
yes... especially since it is impacted... do search on yahoo for impacted wisdom teeth and you will mking an appointment in the next month or so.,.. bad stuff

1 - 20 of 33 Posts