Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
its a resistor that is all
Now now lets be nice he asked for a Schematic so lets give it...here is my crude schematic what I drew up in 20secs but this should help. :lol:

PS...don't ask for the value that is not allowed on this site as Ivan is a sponsor. :headshake

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am not asking for the resistor that ivan uses i am asking if your were making one what would you use. I know there are plenty of other sponsors on here that sell things you would not keep from telling me how to make a tag relocation kit. Or how to make a exhaust....ect.

Just because Ivan makes a TRE does that mean he is the only one that can?
How about g-pack what do they use?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I am not asking for the resistor that ivan uses i am asking if your were making one what would you use. I know there are plenty of other sponsors on here that sell things you would not keep from telling me how to make a tag relocation kit. Or how to make a exhaust....ect.

Just because Ivan makes a TRE does that mean he is the only one that can?
How about g-pack what do they use?
your talking apples and oranges guy comparing what other sponsors sell. Ivan is clear not to talk about his TRE and mapping. I have pushed the limit he can't overcome what most think it is already but we don't push it any further than that and thats that enough said. You got, Instructions, Pin-outs and a Schematic and that's all your going to get on this site if you push any more it could be something you weren't asking for in the first place so move along. :wink:

PS...the GiPro Gear Indicator does the same you can try that route though if you don't like Ivan's TRE :idea: and we have sponsors here as well for that and good luck asking what's inside a Gipro.:headshake :wink:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I am not asking for the resistor that ivan uses i am asking if your were making one what would you use.
Forgot to add if I was going to make one I would use a Resistor :rolleyes:

·
Registered
139 Posts
:idea: Hate to state the obvious, but if you really want to make one put the bike on a rear stand, measure the resistances at the plug or ecu for each gear. Look in the wrkshop manual the voltages for it are in there.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
:idea: Hate to state the obvious, but if you really want to make one put the bike on a rear stand, measure the resistances at the plug or ecu for each gear. Look in the wrkshop manual the voltages for it are in there.
Negative, the TRE puts the GPS in 1 voltage only!!!...the GiPro does a couple of more voltage changes to the ECU but constant depending on what setting it's in. Ivan gives you tech support etc. and from what I hear he helps you get the best out of the bike when the sub-throttle adjustment is done and a custom map.....bottom line this is a stupid thread asking for a "Schematic" the poster doesn't know what he is talking about and never used the "Search" feature on this site :headshake:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts