Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

This is what I am installing and I am really confused on the two wires that come off of it.. I am sure its for the turning signals, as the brake light is a direct plug and play. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

The only instructions that came with it were *NOTE*- 2 turn signal wires must be spliced from your stock wiring into the new tail light.

Here is a picture of how I have it, ready to connect.

..and a picture of the product.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Use these connectors to avoid splicing into you factory wiring if you want a factory clean install.
2-Way Receptacle Kit
Thanks for that.. I will see about trying to source them locally.

So by the looks of it, would I just be using one of the connectors from the harness to both of the leads off of the brake light? (The yellow and blue wires)?

Still confused:confused:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
15,389 Posts
Not sure what's so confusing still about it. Splice the blue wire on the tail light to the green wire on the turn signal lead. Splice the yellow wire to the green wire on the other turn signal lead. If it blinks left when you want it right, swap the yellow and blue wires around.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Not sure what's so confusing still about it. Splice the blue wire on the tail light to the green wire on the turn signal lead. Splice the yellow wire to the green wire on the other turn signal lead. If it blinks left when you want it right, swap the yellow and blue wires around.
+1 or us a posi-tap if you want to make it quick and easy to splice into the harness.

Posi-Tap Connectors - webBikeWorld

1 - 5 of 5 Posts