Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

41 - 60 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
gone +2 on the bore, +1 on all 16 valves, kent cams, carpenter racing ported head, race springs & retainers, JE HE pistons, balanced rods, lightened balanced & knife edged crank, HM ss QS, Arrow full system, modded the water pump & crankcase breather. im up 8 torque & 26 horse without dialling the cams or decking the head. Just had a scare with the bores but all is good so its deck the head & dial the cams in over the next couple of weeks.
Nice man! You still swb or did you decide stretch her out with all that new power? :wink:

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Nice man! You still swb or did you decide stretch her out with all that new power? :wink:

Man I bet that thing is gonna be nasty! Got my 14 almost completely done. I got my front fender done now. It's amazing the difference in the size compared to my stock one. Now I can get the front lower. I think it turned out pretty good! View attachment 309370

Attachments

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
BG thats bad ass 14 you got man! Everytime i look at that pipe i drool lol... Fender looks good almost hiden wat yr was it off?

Thanks man! You and me both! Lol the front fender is off a 08 1000RR.

ZX racer & bgmagma10 no she still has stock arm im building her to top 200 on the road, this is her doing the 192 on the signature, iv also bought her a clear zero gravity screen so the film is better :lol::lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5wiVovgDrQ

Nice man! That thing is
Definitely gonna fly! Should be fun!

·
Registered
189 Posts
velcoity turbo kit , evil swing arm among other things i almost thew up when i hit the pay now on the turbo kit. lol

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
My winter plans for next yr consist of replacing spark plugs, new set of rubber, pull the clutch see how it looks, try out some new fuel i got my hands on and give them suzuki's hell;) Still like hear wat you guys plans are.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I have a ton of ideas, but what's most likely to get done is,
Head rebuild
Adjustable rearsets
Fork seals replaced/rebuild front suspension

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
8 month old thread but sure...

new proper weighted springs and rear shock going on track bike again. picked up accossato 19x18 master cylinder. and probably gonna throw in some new brake pads, maybe vesrahs if i can find a sale somewhere

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Winter mods......... H2 LOL

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
I grabbed some old handgrips I found in my garage and made motorcylcle sounds!!

Vvvvrrrooom! Vvvvrrroooooom! Vvvrroooom!!!

:wav:

41 - 60 of 111 Posts