Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i know its winter time which means no racing for most of us but would like to hear wat changes you'll made or in process of doing over the winter and wat plans goals youll have for this year when the tracks open back up... So lets hear it guys :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Looking for an 08 or newer cbr 600rr before spring, I sold my white one and need another. With the 10 I plan on getting vortex rear sets, flash by Archer and front and rear sprockets. She's only got about 1100 miles on her so I'm looking forward to riding it mostly.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Mine are an spider Nitrous kit, mps air shifter, brocks clutch mod or cycle concepts drag pack, dynotune with a multi hub for 87 and a vp fuel for the track and maybe all shirt stacks. Hoping for 8's in the spring!

·
Registered
97 Posts
1/5 rifleman
Servo Eliminator
Bar Ends
Hydro Dipping Carbon Fiber
New paint
Fork Seals/Racetech internals

Lots of Rum just staring waiting for spring. :eek:ccasion1

:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Just finished putting a 10-14 over arm on the 14. Now just have to get a -1 for the front and she'll be done. Once she's done, i'm going to put the 10 on the trailer and pull the front forks off and get new seals and button a few other things up and i'll be ready for next season. BTW if anyone wants to donate a nice shock for the 14R I will gladly accept :)

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Mine are an spider Nitrous kit, mps air shifter, brocks clutch mod or cycle concepts drag pack, dynotune with a multi hub for 87 and a vp fuel for the track and maybe all shirt stacks. Hoping for 8's in the spring!
Thats some nice mods man! You plan on runnin a spray bar once you get the nitrous installed?

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just finished putting a 10-14 over arm on the 14. Now just have to get a -1 for the front and she'll be done. Once she's done, i'm going to put the 10 on the trailer and pull the front forks off and get new seals and button a few other things up and i'll be ready for next season. BTW if anyone wants to donate a nice shock for the 14R I will gladly accept :)
Nice BG! That arm should help calm that beast down some :wink: If you got any pics post em love to see wat that bad boy looks like stretch man! Is the 10 plan on seein any track time this yr?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Done:
-Front forks rebuilt with Ohlins 20mm kit
-Penske rear shock
-Wood Craft clip-ons
-Bazzaz FI/QS/TC
-Leo Vince SBK replacement can
-Fixed Right Vortex rear set
-Moto-D Magnetic oil draing bolt
-Moto-D Pre-drilled oil cap
-Blead brakes and lube cables
-Engine Ice
-Oil change
-Fixed right side Wood craft engine cover.

Waiting to be Installed or complete:
-Promotion quick throttle V2
-Renthal dual Compound grips
-Paint gas tank and track fairings
-etc

Attachments

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Nice BG! That arm should help calm that beast down some :wink: If you got any pics post em love to see wat that bad boy looks like stretch man! Is the 10 plan on seein any track time this yr?
Here you go :) still on the trailer but she's sitting right at 69" right now. Man the 10 is retired from the track. She's my street queen now :). Hell of a lot of fun now that she's back to stock height and wheelbase.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
I know your goin to ride the shit of it man so its definately doable lol... I see some 8sec slips being posted soon.
Oh yeah! It should get in the 8's easy!!

i wasnt sure I wanted to know what gives the best performance. open to suggestions

It all depends on what you have already and what you're wanting to do.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Thats some nice mods man! You plan on runnin a spray bar once you get the nitrous installed?

Thanks ZX.. yeah the MPS spyder kit comes with the spraybar thats the main reason im going with that kit. comes with everything for a pretty good price. also planning on running the shifter off the Nitrous!

1 - 20 of 111 Posts