Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'll start, cold temps!!!!!! for instance, its 17 degree's out and it only the 1st few days of:headshake:sad: of dec, its going to be a long fooking winter.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
It snowed in Houston today. WTF? Global warming my ass:rolleyes:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Peoria, Illinois man...I don't miss salt/snow or the snow blower...But I do miss the snow for the holidays...Palm trees with lights around them just don't do it for me LOL

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
^^^It snowed in texas? crazy
Texas gets snow but NOT usually Houston. It snowed one night last December too. It's 30* out. This is BS.

·
5,932 Posts
^^^wow never thought texas got cold, 30 out...I'm cold thinking about it...Its raining like a bitch here and is about 60 if thats bad LOL

·
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Peoria, Illinois man...I don't miss salt/snow or the snow blower...But I do miss the snow for the holidays...Palm trees with lights around them just don't do it for me LOL
:lol: man i will trade ya, i bet ill was a bigger bitch than ks, thats further north. my fiance' bought me a nice stand-up craftsman tool box for my b-day and i assembled and stickered it up in the house tonight 2nite for something to do beings i cant do my 1st love of drinking friday night cool one's and working on the bikes.

·
5,932 Posts
^^^Yeah we got like 2-3ft one year when I was a kid in early April LOL...Snow around those parts are no joke...Not as bad as Colorado or freaking mountain states but we hold are own LOL...Thats funny, at least your not working tonight...Yes I get to be online at work but I do a lot of freaking paper work...

·
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^^Yeah we got like 2-3ft one year when I was a kid in early April LOL...Snow around those parts are no joke...Not as bad as Colorado or freaking mountain states but we hold are own LOL...Thats funny, at least your not working tonight...Yes I get to be online at work but I do a lot of freaking paper work...
dude that is so funny, almost 95% of my post come from work, thats usually why they are wise ass or shitty, honestly im a nice guy but for some reason the fucks i work with piss me off and i take it out elsewhere, sorry if iv been a douche to you, i dont mean it. honestly i can tell your a good guy. back to the weather though they are calling for 6-10in on tuesday :sad:

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
It's gets pretty cold here sometimes nothing crazy but I did ask for a transfer to Hawaii today. No luck lol.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
yeah rainy and cold here as well,,,,but all the good riding areas are having snow now...love me some mountains but wont be ridable till march and i will be Iraq...oh well maybe just some riding around town will have to do.

Winter does indeed bring out the sad times, thank god for xbox and the internet

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
ok, I'm in friggin alaska. SO no one else can complain....lol. It's getting dark here around 4pm, if it is not snowing and clear the temps can easily drop to -30, gail force winds on occassion, and the only time it does warm up is when there is cloud cover and it is dumping snow. I am from Colorado, and at least the snow never lasted long as it would always seem to melt quickly. Not here though, I don't expect to be able to ride until at least may. Now if I just had some money so I could buy the full akra I want, at least I'd have a project to do..:sad:

Oh yeah, by the time I wake up or get off work it seems all the damn football games are over too due to the time difference. Sorry, I think I have S.A.D. lol

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
yeah its getting pretty bad here, temps are in the 60's during the day. Theres a trackday at infineon and another in december @ Laguna... I'm really depressed... that i can't make em...

·
Registered
253 Posts
had a few nice days here in mass last week but it is currently snowing and no temps over 45 degrees within sight over the next week...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts