Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
If a little overspray from a cager has you that up in arms you need to quit riding.
^^^what he said^^^

Now something that has really pissed me off was some douchebag that was on his phone, held his hand out the window and flicked his cigarette butt, almost hit me in the face

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
^^^what he said^^^

Now something that has really pissed me off was some douchebag that was on his phone, held his hand out the window and flicked his cigarette butt, almost hit me in the face
now thats some shit!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Someone got me today.i need to rig up some spark holders by my handle bars [email protected]$$-0 cagers..that's all

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App
That's when you piss on their window as you ride by. :thumbsup:

And ya overspray happens, I say one where a guy had his pointed to the side just to spray people. Didn't get me though.

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
That's when you piss on their window as you ride by. :thumbsup:

And ya overspray happens, I say one where a guy had his pointed to the side just to spray people. Didn't get me though.
Lol buddy buddy used to do this back in high school. He'd get them to roll down the window then BAM in the face. He was pretty good at it. He never worried about pissing people off because he did it in a tiny truck and he was 6'4 325 pounds fat and muscular. He had 19 inch arms in high school.

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
I can do with a little over spray...

the shit that kills me is jag bags that thump a lit cig out the window on the highway... the air pulls it right straight back behind them...

and hits you in the face shield...

it's like your head is inside a 4th of July firework... SUCK-TASTIC

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
I can do with a little over spray...

the shit that kills me is jag bags that thump a lit cig out the window on the highway... the air pulls it right straight back behind them...

and hits you in the face shield...

it's like your head is inside a 4th of July firework... SUCK-TASTIC
:+1: seriously

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Don't forget when your stuck behind a cager,
Their a/c coil dripping water and it splattering on your face shield.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kinda seemed like he did it on purpose. There was allot if red light s and he just had to spray when i got behind him?

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Ah, c'mon you bunch of light weights! I once got trapped behind a cattle truck full of cows with upset stomachs and kidney problems, A semi blocked me to the left and right behind me.....they knew what they were doing....laughing all the way! I had to ride abour 5 miles or so before I could veer off right on another road. Cow piss and dung was splattering me the whole time......discooosting! Soon as I got home, I just dove in the lake to wash off. Give me washer fluid any time!!:lol:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hahaha ok I'll stop complaining

·
Registered
689 Posts
Ah, c'mon you bunch of light weights! I once got trapped behind a cattle truck full of cows with upset stomachs and kidney problems, A semi blocked me to the left and right behind me.....they knew what they were doing....laughing all the way! I had to ride abour 5 miles or so before I could veer off right on another road. Cow piss and dung was splattering me the whole time......discooosting! Soon as I got home, I just dove in the lake to wash off. Give me washer fluid any time!!:lol:
Thats funny!

I have been guilty of spraying the windshield washer fluid on cars parked beside me.

Sent from my iPhone on an over priced data plan

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I got a loogi to the face shield once...i was pissed

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Thats funny!

What made it worse was that I was 14 and on a Honda Super 90. The draft of the cattle truck damn near sucked me under it. It was like being in a blender full of diarrhea!:headshake When I got home, I looked like I was wearing a ghillie suit made of cow shit :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts