Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who is going? I'm heading up with another 06 10 Saturday morning to watch the races. We will be hanging out with Advanced Kawi and their ace team. I'll be coming back Sunday....

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
\0\0\0\0]Who is going? I'm heading up with another 06 10 Saturday morning to watch the races. We will be hanging out with Advanced Kawi and their ace team. I'll e coming back Sunday....[/QUOTE]

Hey,
I'm going sunday 16th to watch the races..driving my Tahoe (my 10 is now track only)..I'll be watching very closely 3 classes 'cause I'll be racing there in august :thumbsup:
JP

·
Registered
240 Posts
:mrgreen: shit !!!
what do you mean by coming back on sunday are you staying overnight there.
hopefully we'll make it to Ortega Canyon this sunday. can't go but maybe another time my bud's don't want to go riding all the way to Willow but I will just another day.
hey did some of you guys have had a track with http://www.trackxperience.com/
and what can you tell me about their school+track:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup...gonna stay over and make a weekend out of it....

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just found out Iwe're leaving around 1130 ish. Thought it was going to be around 530am, but the guy has to work now.

It off the 5fwy by the Citadel, we are meeting @ the Carls around 11am for those that want to tag along..

·
Registered
240 Posts
hey fixer who's your bud that it's going with you and that's he lives here in East Los Angeles, cause I haven't seen any 06 ZX10 here .
oh well, I'll keep in touch with you later. have nice trip bro.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont know if he lives out there..just works out there.

today I got passed by a Black 06 on Brookhurst (he was going south bound). 2nd 06 I've seen in my area. Other then the Green 06 I see going West on the 91 some times when I'm going home from work...

Felix el gato-look for me near and around Advanced Kawis pit.

anyone else wanna go????

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well my friend got off work early...so I'm heading up that way in about 25 mins..... This will be my 1st time @ any bike races. Cant wait...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts