Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Will these boots pass?

1K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Playboy07 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Thank you. I seen them on a guy I was riding with yesterday and they were nice

#4 ·
I have those boots and those are the boots I had on when I had my turkey incident...Just scratched and my ankles are good...Not the best ankle support on them since they are 3/4...For aggressive rides I have Alpinestars Supertechs...Those boots are the bomb.

#5 ·
Werddddddddd :thumbsup:

#6 ·
Yeah not bad for casual rides around town and commuting...But if you are going on a ride where you will be pushing it and know it, get yourself some race boots.

BTW me and my friends all have some form of race boots. Alpinestars is the brand for us...Though we have a couple of Sidi as well.

#7 ·
Maybe I should jsut get race boots b/c unless I am by myself I find myself pushing it a lot. All some one has to do is go vvvvvveeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrmph and it get's me itchy:helmet:

#10 ·
Plus then I know not only am I protected but that they'll work on the track. Most of the time I use my old desert Mil boots but there getting olddddd. Thanks. I will look into them. I should be getting more gear instead of pouring the money into parts that will just kill me sooner :wink:

#13 ·
lol playboy

...with a college t shirt aint?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.