Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather here has been costant rain since wensday night. This really sux since i have been off work since thursday. Maybe it will stop long enough to get a ride in tomorrow. How is the weather where you're @?

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Same here Gauge. I was hoping the same thing.

Tread

·
Registered
696 Posts
Clear and cool. I am going out tomorrow. Hope it dries up where you are!

Can't help but love this time of year when all the people who think So CA sucks are up to their a$$es in snow and rain and cold.. while I go for a ride by the beach! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Oh shit I see blue sky this morning!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
10 speed said:
dude dark blue doesnt count!
Nah, the sun is peaking out.

·
Registered
804 Posts
In texas cold but there's a 30% chance of rain and maybe snow tomorrow, Ya right, it hasn't snowed here since 1984 when I was 3 years old and I still remember it!! Oh well, getting the beast back late next week. Wish we had some snow here!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I rode to work this morning. The roads were still wet but the rain has stopped. It supposed to be clear today and most of tomorrow but rain Christmas.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not to sound nasty, but does the rain actually stop you from riding?

I have a cage, but can't think that I have actually used it in the last month more than one or twise.

I have two sets of riding gear (lid included) and use the dry set if the other set is wet. For the rest, I just ride.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've been on bikes since the early 80's, with a few years of not having one in between. I don't like it, but does not let it stop me.

·
Registered
804 Posts
If I have to ride my 10 in the rain I will but try not. Most of my riding is a good amount hard and in the rain id be sliding on my ass!!!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I ride rain or shine.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Rain is coming this way now, been cloudy but now we get the mess.

I'll ride in rain too but if it's raining when I leave the house, I take my 900rr and not worry about cleaning it after. Beaters are fun.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts