Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will someone else be able to compete for win's in Motogp. This is the first year of the dumbed down electronic's. Will the non factory team's have a better chance at a win. I wonder how Ducati will fare they could be a major player this year as they were using the electronic's last year. Should be an interesting year in Motogp. Let's hope that some rider's take a big drink from the cup of STFU and let their riding do the talking.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Will someone else be able to compete for win's in Motogp. This is the first year of the dumbed down electronic's. Will the non factory team's have a better chance at a win. I wonder how Ducati will fare they could be a major player this year as they were using the electronic's last year. Should be an interesting year in Motogp. Let's hope that some rider's take a big drink from the cup of STFU and let their riding do the talking.
IF the Stoneman gets a couple wild card entries on the Duc dem slackin mofo's best hide their children..:crackup:

BD

·
Registered
153 Posts
IF the Stoneman gets a couple wild card entries on the Duc dem slackin mofo's best hide their children..:crackup:

BD
That I would love to see. So many were hoping to see Stoner v Marquez on equal bikes when Pedrosa was injured last season but it never happened. Seeing them head to head on different bikes would still be great

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
That I would love to see. So many were hoping to see Stoner v Marquez on equal bikes when Pedrosa was injured last season but it never happened. Seeing them head to head on different bikes would still be great
yes indeed it will be. Always enjoyed watching stoner as he came up on 125's and knew he would make it to the top successfully.

BD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts