Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was just curious....considering all of the "post your vehicles," "post your wifes, gf's..." etc posts, again I was curious to see everyone's pet or pets!!

this is our Blue British Shorthair (same cat from Pet Semetary, Church). He's 1year and 3 months old, his name is Pookey (unless you're serious to know why, don't ask about his name :mrgreen:)

and the favorite one of him on the Ducati we used to own lol

lets see some pics of those crazy wild animals!! if you have a video, share it!!!
if you have more than one pic/video, post them up....the more the better! :+2: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
This is my cat, Ernie. He lives with 5 dogs, he thinks he's a dog. He's a pretty funny guy. 10 years old now and he never grew up, if you're on the couch and not paying enough attention to him he'll sit there staring at you and very gently paw at you until you do. Its like... Hey!! Down here!! Pay attention to me!!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is my cat, Ernie. He lives with 5 dogs, he thinks he's a dog. He's a pretty funny guy. 10 years old now and he never grew up, if you're on the couch and not paying enough attention to him he'll sit there staring at you and very gently paw at you until you do. Its like... Hey!! Down here!! Pay attention to me!!!

that's how my other cat is...she's my fiance's "follower." she'll sit in his lap and put her paw on his hand and just have this happy "i'm in heaven" look on her face. she's a calico and will be 12 october 1st.

cute cat btw. we both have family n canada, I have family in ontario and he has family in alberta.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i have a 7 month old boxer pup, who just had a run in with a cat. My boy just wanted to play-the cat did not. thankfully only one swat was delivered before things got ugly and i stepped in to snatch my pup up.

good looking cats,

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got a pic of the boxer pup? we also have an english bull terrior (spudsmckenzie)!! he's staying with a friend of mine right now, trying to breed!

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
these are the inside critters...we also have two outside cats...oh...and two turtles...were one hamster away from qualifying for zoo status

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow!! how did you teach that chocolate (husky?) to stick out it's tongue?! lol too cute!

this was my pit, may she rip! I had her from when she was 4 days old till 6 months. she was an amazing, sweet, loving pit!

this is my English Bull Terrior, Dedrich "the Flash" lol he is 2 years old! very hyper, rambunctious, skitz of a dog!

·
Registered
927 Posts
OK we have Tweeker the white cat, Gina the grey cat, Jerry the tan dog, and the great CASEY STONER the golden Ret.

My wife is only 106 pounds and Jerry is 75ish. He hates being picked up!

This picture makes me laugh because he got her pretty good.

As you can see he gets all the lovin' around here.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
good lookin animals.
I had a dog she died at 13. she was a tough lil bastard and hyper.
DOnt know if ill ever have as many as some of you. i think 2 would be enough.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
My wife with the dog. He is about 3 now and is a pure bread yellow lab. He weighs 102 at the last vet visit, she is about 105...

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
wow!! bunch of cuties!!! not just the pets! I miss my pit the most, she was a good one! her name was Katya, russian for pure! she was pure blood.

one day I'd like to get this kitten!! or one like her!!

she is also a british shorthair, just like our male Pookey! she is much younger than him. as of right now, this cutie is 12 weeks old!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well, we got the kitten!!! in those two pics abpve, here she is...Pallas!! (greek goddess)

·
Registered
634 Posts
Dozer. Took him to my parents and snapped this pic. 95lbs now. This pic he was 75ish.

B.O.F. (Big Orange Fucker) Got him from the SPCA. THE best cat I've ever come across.

·
welds like he has palsy
1,761 Posts
This is Sadie my 3 year old yellow Lab. Spoiled bitch doesn't like water.

The black Lab mix is Gabby. She passed away in June after almost a year long battle with cancer. She was 13 1/2 years old. We had her cremated and I have her ashes here in my home office. Miss her...

Attachments

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
This is Sadie my 3 year old yellow Lab. Spoiled bitch doesn't like water.

The black Lab mix is Gabby. She passed away in June after almost a year long battle with cancer. She was 13 1/2 years old. We had her cremated and I have her ashes here in my home office. Miss her...

All the pets are too cute.:thumbsup:

JP, a lab that doesnt like water?!?!? I dont think I ever heard of that, mine you drive water and she is all over the car, cant keep her out of the water

Attachments

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Here's my pup Odin at 147lbs. He's a 1/2 English Mastiff 1/2 Brazilian Mastiff and he's a little over a yr and a half old. I managed to get pick of the litter and have had him since he was just a 9lb, 6 week old baby.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts