Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I got my permit to carry the other day, and yesterday my wife and I were going to her parents to get our kids which is just a few miles away from a mall with a sheels, and I said hey lets go and get my gun, well needless to say she got all in a tizzy bout spending that much money on something I dont NEED. And yet when we got our permits she was all bout getting a couple of guns, what the fuck, I tell you wifes. And she told me just because I have a permit I dont need to have a gun on me all the time, I said well then what is the point of having it then, so I can tell some SOB who is trying to rob me, hey I have a permit to carry but im not.:dontknow:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
do like I do, go get whatever u want then wait till she finds out and by then u wont have a fuck to give

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I have a Judge that my wife STILL doesnt know about, next is a .45

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
There's a sig .45 in OD green and black at a pawn shop on govt for 800. I want it !

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
I carry a Springfield XD40 Sub compact with extended mag so its 12+1 every day.

The wife sleeps with her Beretta PX4 storm 9mm full size on her nightstand and my xd sits on mine every night.

HArd to type this but shes a better, more consistent shooter than me lol I can still group my 40 in the size of my hand but shes got way more holes in the red than I do lol.

Her daddy taught her how to shoot so shes been around guns growing up which is awesome because she knows how to safely use them.

She just took the concealed carry course and wants a snub nose .357 to carry lol.... top bad shes got good taste and wants the sweet 900 dollar S&W :p

Maybe what will help is this site.... http://www.mylocalcrime.com/ look up crime in your area!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Lol negative she only reads what I show her. Garth u might do better with a 9mm its a smaller faster more accurate round. The .40 is a slower heavier round. the new Orleans store manager was a recon sniper for the navy seals for 22yrs. He's taught me a few things lol

·
Registered
578 Posts
Lol i have a glock 21 and love it but cant carry most of the time because of where i work and no weapons are allowed on the property period :(

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Yes, we do. Bad guys beware. :hello:
I will 2nd that right there.

And to the OP, I will give you a piece of advice I have learned in my past 2000 or so years of marriage.
It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.
Ya feel me ??

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Lol i have a glock 21 and love it but cant carry most of the time because of where i work and no weapons are allowed on the property period :(
im not supposed to but I do anyway bec of the work I do. I do collections so im at ppls houses and they dont like being told they owe money or were taking their shit. Had a scheduled pickup today and the guy wouldn't let us get his TV even though he hasn't pd in 4mths so he locked the door and left. I finally realized why flatheads were invented and ill leave it at that

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Garth u might do better with a 9mm its a smaller faster more accurate round. The .40 is a slower heavier round. the new Orleans store manager was a recon sniper for the navy seals for 22yrs. He's taught me a few things lol
Yeah, I've found that the .40 Vs. 9mm debate is almost always a back and fourth kinda conversation. I love both rounds and both will do what I need it to do ya know. I do like the 40 for the packing punch but I do love the 9mm for the cost and availability to! Either way I have plenty of other things that can do damage.. S&W 500 sure would make something hurt lol :thumbsup:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Yeah, I've found that the .40 Vs. 9mm debate is almost always a back and fourth kinda conversation. I love both rounds and both will do what I need it to do ya know. I do like the 40 for the packing punch but I do love the 9mm for the cost and availability to! Either way I have plenty of other things that can do damage.. S&W 500 sure would make something hurt lol :thumbsup:
yea i hear ya, for what we buy them for it doesnt really matter which is accurate at 25yrds. I can group my .40 just fine, but for precision distance shooting, the 9 is a better firearm.

I remember the video u posted of the 500, u shoot that bitch and instant care package lol

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
In Oklahoma, legal limit is .45 caliber for consealed carry. I think they are worried about over prenatration or splash back. I hope it isn't some malicious intent crap. In Nov. it will be legal to open carry if you have a ccp. this would make the Magnum Research 45-70 revolver legal because that thing is so huge you can't conceal it.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts