Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After sending the wife a link to thompson swingarms, she says "i'm going to call that damn bike "the mistress", you spend more time and money on the bike than me."
Certainly i'm not the only guy here with such a claim? I've encouraged her to start a support group for women of motorcycle riders.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
My 1st and 2nd allways said that b.s!my 3rd never ever restricts me on anything and Im on the same page!but it took 52 years to find her tho and 2 houses donated to the Wiches with plenty extras on top!

·
Chairman of the Board
16,097 Posts
Yep. Its not just the money spent adorning her with trinkets either. Its the time I spend with her. Riding her. Lovingly caressing her as I clean her. Its madness. :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Peter- looks like you and I are in the same boat my friend. I too am on lady #3, and have lost 2 houses with icing on top. Fortunately?, I figured this out before I was 35. My wife complains, but luckily doesn't attempt to throw road blocks into my motorcycle time.

·
Registered
63 Posts
My wife calls my bike the exact same thing. I'm always out in the evenings after work spending all my time and money on it. She says she often wonders who I love more. I tell her, "I love you both equally."

·
Registered
569 Posts
My wife and I have a mutual understanding it is the motorcycles that keep me sane. And it is the jewelry making that keeps her sane. Which in turn keeps both of us sane and the money coming in. So she is cool with it. But then again, I am not buying titanium fasteners and carbon fiber wheels either.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
obijack touche lol!as Ive said Robyn is perfect!she actually donates to my ti and cf addiction without fluttering a eyelid!I just please her with my body and she is over the moon with that!but I suppose she is only human.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts