Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife asked me to move out so she can figure out if she would rather be free and have no responsibilities. She is a party girl...nobody wants to marry the party girl...well my dumbarse did and look what mess I'm in?
We've been apart before so it is no real big deal to me. I've seen the end coming for a long time.
What sucks is I took this semester off of college to spend more time at home with the family...guess that isn't happening. At least we agree that our daughter can be raised by the both of us and not be too screwed up.
My wife is too immature and will either wake up or grow up and I'll be gone.
Damn, wish my bike was running, looks like I'm going to have a lot of free time on my hands soon.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
good luck dude.

You seem to be a very level headed guy.

I offer you a free week of partying if you can make it down here!!!

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Sorry to hear that dude.

Maybe the "break" away for a little bit will help to wake her up :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Sorry to hear that, Bninja. Sometimes roadblocks are placed in front of us for a reason...it forces us to go around them.

Good luck, man!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
BNninja said:
Wife asked me to move out so she can figure out if she would rather be free and have no responsibilities. She is a party girl...nobody wants to marry the party girl...well my dumbarse did and look what mess I'm in?
We've been apart before so it is no real big deal to me. I've seen the end coming for a long time.
What sucks is I took this semester off of college to spend more time at home with the family...guess that isn't happening. At least we agree that our daughter can be raised by the both of us and not be too screwed up.
My wife is too immature and will either wake up or grow up and I'll be gone.
Damn, wish my bike was running, looks like I'm going to have a lot of free time on my hands soon.
Also sorry to hear that. I am not married but l have been living with the same girl for 10yrs and we have a 6yr old and If that happened to me I would be hurting bad. The only thing I can tell you is time will heal from my experiance and a new girl is the quickest cure, just don't get to serious fast because you would be on the rebound and might not be thinking clearly. Good luck bro.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Sorry to hear that BN but it might be for the best. You can't force someone to settle down.

·
Registered
424 Posts
uh HELLO

FREE? can you remind her she has responsibilities, her daughter.

Sorry man, I have had more fucked up chics (not that your is) than I care to think about. Gotta tell ya tho, the worst ones i had are where I learned and grew the most.

good luck

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Sorry man, I know what your going through. I'm divorced, kinda same thing. She wanted to party and be "free" and we had a kid also (6 months old at the time of original seperation).

anyway, just hang in there and enjoy your freedom and try to get along w/ her for your childs sake.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Sorry to hear about that, hope everything works out for both of you and your specially for your daughter. Stay strong throughout it all.

Best of luck!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Whoa! Deep Thread! Sorry to hear that bro! Your little girl is number 1. To H&^^ with the old lady. I don't have any kids myself that I know of, but had one step kid....enjoy them b4 they grow up fast. Still going thru the same kinda scenario with the separation/divorce.... enjoy it now and date lots of girls and stay level headed and out of trouble with the popo. My .02 cents of wisdom. Ride yer bike and really feel free. Peace

·
Registered
314 Posts
BNninja said:
Wife asked me to move out so she can figure out if she would rather be free and have no responsibilities. .
tough times mate but why are you the one moving out? why doesnt she pack her bags.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
That sucks sorry to hear.

One thing I know from experience (on the kid side), sometimes it can be better for the kid if you do seperate rather than stay together "for the child" or whatever reason, and then argue constantly. Verbal abuse sucks and seeing one parent verbally abuse another sucks too.

Seems that your child is your main concern (and hers too) and I truly respect that.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Sorry to hear that bro...

I'm glad my parents got divorced instead of growing up with them fighting all the time. It sucked not having pops around everyday, but it helped me grow up to be very independent...hell some say to independent lol. Just take care of your lil one, and by the way you come off, sounds like you will be the one who will. As for now...nothing clears a head like a good ol fashioned camping trip by yourself. Gives you time to clear your head, talk to yourself for hours, and get shit figured out.

I have some advice...but you know the situation best, so your own advice will be the route to take.

G'Luck man...
-Frank

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Sorry to hear about that dude.....thought you were having good times with your family......

I am also at the edge of the same issue.......:sad:

Try to sort it out with her...breaking up should be the last thing in your mind...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts