Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
selling this for a friend: Air National Guard Member has no time to ride anymore due to being deployed all the time........

2008 DUCATI SUPERBIKE 1098S, with lots of extras. 5,000 miles of easy riding, never raced, never abused, or wheelied. Proper break in and scheduled maintenance. Extras include white number plates, speedy moto frame savers, speedy moto 10 spoke clutch cover, barnett pressure plate, full termi-race exhaust with ECU, carbon fiber hugger, anodized swingarm and rear sets, reverse shifter (motogp style), Desmo double bubble windscreen, HID conversion, LED eyebrow lights, Mad Duc mirror block offs, single sided lower mirror. I will also include rear Pit-Bull stand and front wheel chock, cycle cover, and handle bar tie downs. The bike has been babied and never abused or been in any accidents or incidents. If you need more pictures or have any questions please feel free to let me know. $13500, contact Pat at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
:drool:

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
How is the bike standing with no kick stand... is it one of those magical bikes which dont tip over? lol

Hot bike! Wish i had money...
GLWS

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
verrrry sweet bike man, glws.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well its a ducati, it comes with a very tiny itallian guy who sleeps in the storage compartment, that when called upon holds up the bike just outta sight.....

its got a pitbull single swinger stand :) its an optical illusion!

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
How is the bike standing with no kick stand... is it one of those magical bikes which dont tip over? lol

Hot bike! Wish i had money...
GLWS
Photoshoped!

·
Registered
570 Posts
This guy has some nice bikes for sale if I was patant and didnt buy my 10 a few months ago I would have try to save and get this:sad:

·
Registered
250 Posts
we should all put our saved money together and by the bike... oh i only have 5 bucks hope thats ok. and since everyone here has a nicer bike than me I should get the most ride time lol

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i can say that i have ridden with him for about 90% of the mileage and i have not seen 1 single burnout, it has been babied and well taken care of....

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks JD! i almost enjoyed riding his bike more than when i had my 10 :)....come on guys if you know someone interested pass the info along...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts