Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get a fairing kit i just bought a salvaged ten for 4k with under 2k miles on it. It is in need of the front cowling a bracket and the right mid/upper fairing. in blue. If anyone knows where to get one that would be awesome so i can go see how much faster it is then my old 07 se. Im itching sigh

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Did you get this bike from crankyape?
Sorry not trying to threadjack but I'm just curious.
I saw that site the other day and looked interesting. . .
I may want to buy a bike from them sometime.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i got it off of crankyape.com i live right outside georgetown. most of their bikes arwe great but you really have to og look at what your buying i purchased the blue 08 :) if someone on the site sees something they like and wants me to check it out for them up close ill do ifor a little bi t of money but id deffinatly recommend crankyape for all projects . im very pleased with what i got i plan on bloggging and posting updates on the progress i make with her.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
yes i got it off of crankyape.com i live right outside georgetown. most of their bikes arwe great but you really have to og look at what your buying i purchased the blue 08 :) if someone on the site sees something they like and wants me to check it out for them up close ill do ifor a little bi t of money but id deffinatly recommend crankyape for all projects . im very pleased with what i got i plan on bloggging and posting updates on the progress i make with her.
Thanks man, that's what I figured!
I can honestly see myself buying a bike from there eventually.
Was it free to set up an account?

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
ive seen many hong kong sets on flea bay

·
Registered
1,600 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts