Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To piggy back of our tools conversation, i was up at my garage, working on the acura, a little of this and that, putting the trunk lining back in from the stereo install. So i hear this pedal bike come up, japanese guy with a bag of trash on the handle bars, prob headed to the dumpster. So, in the 10 sec i am locked on to this guy, b/c he is coming right at me, and i am thinking WTF, i said hi, he doesn't speak english and nods in hello, points to my air hose :wink: and then to his tires, so i pumped them up for him, he is all smiles, and me, the satisfaction of owning tools, have what you need and you can do more stuff :deathmeta:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Its good to have tools and a nice place to work on all your shit. I built my shop about 6 months ago and love it. I got my satillite ran to it, got it plumbed for a toilet, plenty of light, and tools. Heres some pics. The shop is a 24X36 steel building.

Attachments

·
Post Whore
6,238 Posts
Ruthless Racing said:
Its good to have tools and a nice place to work on all your shit. I built my shop about 6 months ago and love it. I got my satillite ran to it, got it plumbed for a toilet, plenty of light, and tools. Heres some pics. The shop is a 24X36 steel building.
nice setup RR!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
That looks good RR :thumbsup: Where's your Hydrolic lift? Do you have a computer and Internet access in there?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
i'm diggin the couch for after you've done maintenance you can sit on your ass drink a brew and stare at your handiwork...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
bluedevil said:
That looks good RR :thumbsup: Where's your Hydrolic lift? Do you have a computer and Internet access in there?
Yeah, I have a wireless router and a labtop :mrgreen: Me and my buddy was thinking about putting another shelter with a lift under it.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
latdrop said:
i'm diggin the couch for after you've done maintenance you can sit on your ass drink a brew and stare at your handiwork...:thumbsup:
It also a pull-out bed!!!! :lol: Just in case I have to work on the ol' lady!!! :crackup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Ruthless Racing said:
Yeah, I have a wireless router and a labtop :mrgreen: Me and my buddy was thinking about putting another shelter with a lift under it.
What kinda lift? It's sounds like your talking car, I was talking about a nice motorcycle lift, gotta love those M. lifts :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn RR, NICE!! Well, if and when i build my dream house, i told my girlfriend i am incharge of designing the garage, computer room, theater room, and landscaping. I want a 4 car reg garage in the front, but extra wide in each bay so you can open the car doors and not hit anything, then around the side, kinda like what you have, i want a full lift and the whole kitten kabodel (spelling?)

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
rocketracermike said:
it's always good to have that kind of tool around. :eyecrazy:
Maybe some toys too :idea: :crackup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts